New type of CD casing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Brought few CDs recently, take a look at the Casing, WOW! So nice design n the build, is way better than the old one. But previous I got the Leon CD, kenna scratched cause the holder is not firm. Anyway, I still buy CD n converts them to MP3 liao. Save the trouble of getting a Discman. ;p

Brought few CDs recently, take a look at the Casing, WOW! So nice design n the build, is way better than the old one. But previous I got the Leon CD, kenna scratched cause the holder is not firm. Anyway, I still buy CD n converts them to MP3 liao. Save the trouble of getting a Discman. ;p

err, NPNT :devil:

errh..that CD casing has been around early last year liao...it is initially launch in Europe..then it become cheaper, than singapore also used it. Your POLICE and Bon Jovi, I believe is Manufactured in Singapore...Universal ...:lovegrin:

Dun like it! ;( Hard to use. Man what on earth are the designers thinking?! Hard to open, hard to remove the booklet. My Mika, Maroon 5 and Fallout Boy comes in such casing. And ya, they're made in SG!

Status
Not open for further replies.