New tripod head? Manfrotto Hydrostat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for ms to check it out for me ;) as i couldn't find many places with stocks

rebbot said:
waiting for ms to check it out for me ;) as i couldn't find many places with stocks

I got mine today :sweatsm:... dunno good or not so ask U all..... If U all want to know that shop still got stocks of this hydro stat Ball Head.

Merciless_Knight said:
I got mine today :sweatsm:... dunno good or not so ask U all..... If U all want to know that shop still got stocks of this hydro stat Ball Head.
Let us know how much you paid lah! I assume it was from Cathay Photo???

HS

Merciless_Knight said:
Hi Any CS Member got this Hydrostat Ball head Yet???

Compare to Markins and Arcatech which better??? :confused:
Hmmm...from the website, is says that "Using hydraulics instead of a mechanical system produces a super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob"...

My KangRinpoche ballhead does the same, with one turn of the knob, the whole ballhead is tightened and can hold 46kg... ;p

The Manfrotto Hydrostat ballhead tightening knob is rubberised, thus half turn with very little effort it is tight already and very easy on the fingers when tightening the ballhead. Good find I must say and thanks to Merciless Knight PM replies on where to buy, I just bought it.

In case anyone interested, my check with CP suggested that they are bringing this Hydrostat ballhead in end August, Merciless Knight told me where to get it (not CP) and I think I bought the last piece. :sweat:

../azul123

I think the main selling point is that it 'employs a revolutionary friction and locking mechanism. An inner oil chamber is compressed by turning the locking knob, exerting even pressure on the whole of the underside of the ball, which ensures sturdier locking and higher capacity... for camera and lens loads of up to 10kg.'

Merciless_Knight said:

How much did you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.