psychobiologist

Mar 13, 2007
Atlanta, GA
0ab76168.jpg

c86912f2.jpg

ce47ba27.jpg

7c09ea57.jpg

Nice close-ups!

What are those shiny coils in the last shot?

Check out: http://mcphersonguitars.com/acoustic-guitars-1066.asp Heard some nice thing about his guitars. Just ignore the hyped-up marketing.

those coils are the end of the 6th string tied onto the bridge
ceaaf5ba.jpg

:eek: mcpherson guitar looks good :eek: one of my dream guitars was actually the schneider/kasha guitar which was an acoustic engineering masterpiece, same concept of an off centred soundhole and different neck properties/stiffness, etc. maybe when i'm rich enough i might.. consider contacting mcpherson guitars to see if they have a classical variant.. their asking price of usd 4-5k is a far cry from that of the usd 9-10k commanded by a kasha/schneider.

wow.. beautiful photos of a great guitar! :thumbsup:

For me, I picked up guitar few years back.. but gave up 1/2 way. Onli have a cheapo Esteve (but at least its spanish.. ;p ) which is sitting in my store now.. haha

That's some kick-ass close up of the sixth PB!

Err...I know nuts about guitars BTW, but yours looks really nice!

Have a look at this site: www.clintoncarnegie.com (might be under maintenance right now) and see if you can access the page where he has his guitar collection. Some serious stuff right there!

CHEERS!

Am contemplating if I should take up the guitar, or the tabla. Either way I'll drive my wife crazy! LOL!

no guitarist buddies here? :S

Have. But now then see your posting. That's a nice and famous guitar you got there. Is it Samuel Rodriguez? Where did you buy from & how much did you pay for it? Don't remember I see this brand common around here.

I'm saving very hard (but seems not moving at all) for my Antonio Picado, maybe Model 60, perhaps the finest handmade stuff I would ever buy at that price. There is only 1 dealer here in Singapore. Maybe I would get it direct from Spain, if my friend really go there.

Well, till I really get it, then will post some pictures too. Do wait long long....

Cheers!

I'm saving very hard (but seems not moving at all) for my Antonio Picado, maybe Model 60
Fwah... all classical masterpieces! You all semua got power one leh.
Anybody into acoustics?

Anyone remembers or know of the brand "Morris" from Japan in the 60's and 70's?

i really love the close ups... i like the shots at the bridge...great shots:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.