New to Photography

dreamsz

Jul 3, 2011
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

New to photography and hope can get all the help from the experts here. :)
See you guys around :)

welcome to cs =)....

rem to read your manual..

shoot more!

Welcome to CS...:)

Well, things that I can help, will definitely help out...;)

Btw, do note that there are things like reading up the Manual and Practicing-to-Shoot-n-Shoot...hehe:bsmilie:, you've gotta help yourself with it first:embrass:...hope you can understand, ya...;)

Last edited:
welcome to cs =)....

rem to read your manual..

shoot more!

Haha Lucky u keep asking ppl to read manual :) ;p but i agree too read it.. which is what I'm doing now!!! READING

Welcome to CS :)

welcome. be fore-warned though. newbies get flamed more often then not when asking questions without searching ;)

kei1309 said:
welcome. be fore-warned though. newbies get flamed more often then not when asking questions without searching ;)

Awww...
You spoil the fun.. LOL

Welcome to CS:)

Ok. Will take note on reading. It's my first Dslr camera hehe.
Ok lar, get flame, get tease.... And I will get the knowledge! Hehe

Hehe before i start to take photography as a hobby, when i see nice photo, i usually like 'nice picture'.
But now, when i see a nice picture, i will go like ' wa... this picture nice leh.... and its not easy to achieve such results'..... or like 'wa... how did he/she do that?' hehe

Ok. Will take note on reading. It's my first Dslr camera hehe.
Ok lar, get flame, get tease.... And I will get the knowledge! Hehe

u are wrong.. sometimes u get flamed and still have to find out the answer yourself.. haha

dun worry about getting flamed. use the search function on the top right of your screen and google and u shld be ok.. people here quite nice if you show reasonable effort to google or search.. if you dunno the term to search for...... den no choice lor.. get flame..

anyway, welcome to CS.. enjoy your stay here and enjoy your new camera =)

Enjoy and welcome to the world of expenses :)

I am still learning so please forgive me.... hehehe
but i must say, so far all had been nice :)

I pray that it will keep it this way :p

dreamsz said:
Here in general quite nice people one. So hor, think you will enjoy yourself

I sure will.. Kena roast or flame oso ok lah as long as can get help n meet new frens