New to photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Fudou

May 24, 2005
Woodlands
Hi,
i intro to this forum by my fren, i wanted to pick up good photography skills and knowledge. But i really dun what to start with? :embrass:
Hope my stay here will be a fulfilling and enriching experience :thumbsup:

Thanks! :)
i currently holding to a 4 megapixel Canon IXUS 4...
can digital camera take good picture like the traditional one? sorry i dun know whats the term used.

Welcome! Who is your friend that introduced you here? Different ppl have diff interests in photography, some shoot models, some shoot scenery, some shoot animals and still got some shoot fishes.....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah devilman also here liao... think i should go reg Ryo Asuka... hehe... enjoy your stay...

cool, are you a fan of devilman too?

Akira Fudou said:
got collect toys?

Yes.................

Very expensive ones ...................

Toys are called cameras........................... :bsmilie:

student said:
Yes.................

Very expensive ones ...................

Toys are called cameras........................... :bsmilie:

ya... very very expensive... camera own3d me already...

anyway i love the figurines but i do not have a place to display them hence din buy... there is more things in my dry box... heheh

oh ya... u watch violence jack as well?

nope... im a die hard fan of devilman...haha...
i have this problem when trying to take pic of my collection...the packaging tends to reflect the flash lite... what can i do about it?
i can take pic without flash cos it all turn out to be blur, dunno y ...

Akira Fudou said:
nope... im a die hard fan of devilman...haha...
i have this problem when trying to take pic of my collection...the packaging tends to reflect the flash lite... what can i do about it?
i can take pic without flash cos it all turn out to be blur, dunno y ...

since u also fan of devilman, i can offer to give u 1 to 1 lesson on taking such pictures... hehehe... even thou i am not an expert or pro.. pm me for details

eh...pardon my ignorance, but is ur pic haroharo? Looks really like....but on the other hand sometime the characters look pretty alike.

?? Just browse ard.
All sort of ppl here, mostly nice guys n gals..
Not sure just post, ppl will answer. :)

chem said:
eh...pardon my ignorance, but is ur pic haroharo? Looks really like....but on the other hand sometime the characters look pretty alike.

its not haroharo... its just HARO... hehehe...

i dun have time to take it with my R2D2 for 2years... plan to put 1 on the R2D2 machiam like Haro bully R2D2... hehehe

hmmm...HARO keeps saying haroharo...and flys around. can your toy move and fly around? i want one too..... looks like the topic is moving into anime rather than photography.....hehe....;)

actually i receive alot of pms regarding this haro toy...

yes... this 1 can move, but cannot fly around... we not in any space colony now thou... ;p

the pictured one is the version1, its an alarm clock which plays the gundam music and speaks the time in japanese, its also a sound detector. quite attention seeking...

i have another version which is a gundam seed pink with the 1 pictured, the pink 1 act as a remote control, the green 1 will roll in any direction as u press the remote control... hehe... forgot wat other functions it have...

oh ya... how come digress to talking about my avatar... we should talk about devilman instead... how come fudo akira u never use any devilman avatar, use naruto instead?

kawaii...is it available in singapore? havent seen it in shops. i want one too :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.