New TO Pentax

alwong22

Feb 27, 2008
Hi To all bros & sis. i am had just change system from oly to my new k5. will like to know where all the pentax shops in singapore?? dun see many of them carry this brand & lens.

thanks

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
You mean u got your K5 liao and are looking for shops that sell Pentax stuffs or u looking for shops that sell K5? Anyway here are 3 shops that carry quite alot of Pentax stuffs:

1) Manly Departmental (Chinatown)
2) SLR Revolution (Funan)
3) Orient Photo (Sim Lim Square)

Hi To all bros & sis. i am had just change system from oly to my new k5. will like to know where all the pentax shops in singapore?? dun see many of them carry this brand & lens.

thanks

Last edited:

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Pentax.You can refer to the price guide for the list of recommended shops...

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Welcome :)

If you want to look for Pentax stuff, I'd suggest you to check out the three shops Aaron suggested.

Cheers and happy shooting!

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
You mean u got your K5 liao and is looking for shops that sell Pentax stuffs or u looking for shops that sell K5? Anyway here are 3 shops that carry quite alot of Pentax stuffs:

1) Manly Departmental (Chinatown)
2) SLR Revolution (Funan)
3) Orient Photo (Sim Lim Square)
second this, and welcome to pentax.

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
You can also try Alan Photo and MS Color too.
Anyway, welcome to the world of Pentax! :)

ricsal

Jun 23, 2007
Welcome to Pentax!

Sep 23, 2010
price guide is good yard stick ... but most impt is do your fair share of leg work ... not only for pentax ... but other brands also :D ... phone call is good way to start!

Trick is dont be shy to bargain and use facts, e.g. that ABC shop selling XXX cheaper ... dont believe u call lor!! ... hahahah ...

Cheeres

Top Bottom