New to DSLR...to get or not to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohh no...not your thread again :) its a poison ivy, almost made me giving up the idea of changing to DSLR ...but so far it has been a very to the point thread and i am sure the TS will benefit from it.

From my perspective, DSLRs are bulky and requires maintenance, not to mention dry box and fungus along with dust and scratches. Prosumers give pretty good picture and are much less of a burden when travelling..

from my personal exp, in my langkawi trip, a few of my "happening" shots were taken when we were on boat for island hopping and water spraying everywhere - i would not have dared taken out my DSLR if i would have carried one - my Sony, took shots single handed!! - See what i mean!!

Go to Alan's Photo and ask for Steven! He is very patient... i am a newbie too and he is patient! Price wise, the cheapest i can find around! IMHO! :)

Got my Canon G10 and Nikon D5000 and Lenses from them! Nice 'Uncle' ...cant vouch for the other staff tho! :)

Have fun!

Hahaha... BBB = BuyBuyBuy... Hopefully I do not get this virus.... ;p also in the situation to decide new camera :confused:

Go to Alan's Photo and ask for Steven! He is very patient... i am a newbie too and he is patient! Price wise, the cheapest i can find around! IMHO! :)

Got my Canon G10 and Nikon D5000 and Lenses from them! Nice 'Uncle' ...cant vouch for the other staff tho! :)

Have fun!

Just to double check, is it steve or steven that you bought your stuff from. The guy who usually served me is Steve Lim - An uncle about 50 years old and above?? :dunno:

Hahaha... BBB = BuyBuyBuy... Hopefully I do not get this virus.... ;p also in the situation to decide new camera :confused:

Yeah, this BBB virus is really tempting - Especially when there's an IT fair coming up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.