New to ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Brooks

Nov 11, 2008
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself as this is the first time I've come across Club Snap, seems like an interesting place to disscuss pictures and ideas about photography.
Hi there,
So just wanted to say hi and show a little bit of my work. I do a kind of digital photography which involves combining many images to create my finished pictures, I have a website you can look at to see what I do at www.andrewbrooksphotography.com

And here's a few shots to give you an idea, if anyone has any questions about my work and pictures then I would be happy to answer them, and also if anyone on this forum is up to similar things.

Thanks

Andrew

2963122251_5603d9deed.jpg

309124266_f4795e0f96_o.jpg

70089076_f2a30028c9_o.jpg

70079540_3ecae3d3b8_o.jpg

Welcome, and WOW, you do have some serious editing skills.
Would be wonderful to see more of your work in the forums.

Last edited:
Thanks ahbian, glad you like my work,
Here's a couple more, including a shot from an exhibition I have going up next month looking at the hidden city, got some more of that stuff on my website at this page

2968243363_f772368582_o.jpg

2217025225_e6b7214fc6_o.jpg

Suggestion: Post your photos in the Gallery Subforums, I think the guys over there will be interested to discuss your work.

Will do, thanks for the tip

Cool. Nice. And a warm welcom !

Thanks averyone nice to be here and cheers for the welcomes.

Andrew

Welcome to CS

You could probably give lessons on digital editing if you are not already doing so. Nice work with the fisheye.

how long usually do you spend per photo?

The amount of time on the shot kind of depends, some come together very quickly, but some much longer, usually at least a day, but I'm working on one tonight which I have been plugging away at for about a year now of the Vatican, for the exhibtion city stuff I've posted it is a bit over a day a shot I think, with around 70-80 pictures to make each image.

Welcome to ClubSnap.
Great to have you sharing your works with us.

This one is from over 500 shots I think, and many difforent photoshots to build up the city, it's based on an off sure principality called SEALAND of the essex suffolk cost, and what would happen if that did really well and became a city, look it up on Wikipidia if you get the chance, it's an interesting place.

503157090_a77a183294_o.jpg

That's real pro work you've got. :bigeyes: Wowee

This one is from over 500 shots I think, and many difforent photoshots to build up the city, it's based on an off sure principality called SEALAND of the essex suffolk cost, and what would happen if that did really well and became a city, look it up on Wikipidia if you get the chance, it's an interesting place.

This one is jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, [insert random overused expression here], etc etc.

Glad you like the Sealand one, took about 3 months to put that one together, kind of the total opposite of the decisive moment.

ab

Status
Not open for further replies.