New super-gun to be tested in Feb in singapore. 240,000 rounds per minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNIGHT ONG said:
Probably just for show off what we have ... :bsmilie:
Things like these, u'll never know when u'll need it. ;)
Or would u guys rather to wait till the necessity's there before we have to use it?

"U rear an army for a thousand years, but u use them only once"
And that 'once' will be the very decisive moment of victory or instant defeat. :D

aiiaayyyaa... why, a slingshot is enough to kill...

+evenstar said:
the shooter's hands would have gone numb with all the recoil by then... :bsmilie:

you would have to mount the pistol on a titanium tripod thats concreted to the ground just so that it can be aimed in the right direction! no chance of holding it steady!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

fires at the rate of 1 million rounds a min doesn't mean it can carry 1 million rounds, or even 16666 rounds ... just means it can release it's load (15 rounds? ... or so..) in a very very very short time ...

like i know of an old digi cam that can shoot at 15 fps, but can only buffer for 10 shots ...

Expiredyoghurt said:
fires at the rate of 1 million rounds a min doesn't mean it can carry 1 million rounds, or even 16666 rounds ... just means it can release it's load (15 rounds? ... or so..) in a very very very short time ...

like i know of an old digi cam that can shoot at 15 fps, but can only buffer for 10 shots ...

well thats lame :(

The cis 50 is scary enough :bsmilie:

+evenstar said:
the shooter's hands would have gone numb with all the recoil by then... :bsmilie:

May be need to mount in on a monopod ..:bsmilie:

The metal storm weapons are real and the company is listed on the US stock exchange.
The Australian inventor has been trying to sell his invention to the US DOD since the late 90s. He has demonstrated it's capability on the Australian TV before.

jus nice 4 a "bobo" shooter! :bsmilie:

i imgine the firing sgt saying " section fire round 1..!!"
*section fires*
sgt " reload!!"
shooter " eh.. bo ammo le.. "

sORe-EyEz said:
jus nice 4 a "bobo" shooter! :bsmilie:

"Bo Bo" isn't the correct term, it should be "WO WO" which stands of "Wash Out Wash Out".

"Wash Out" is the term that the Brits used when someone didn't hit any of the targets. This was when they still ruled over Singapore and it's armed forces. Some of the older CSMs and Warrent Officers and NCOs (That used to work under the British before transferring to the SAF) will remember the correct term "Wo Wo".

"Bo Bo" is a recent *******isation (about 20yrs ago) probably by Hokkien Pengs who couldn't understand or refused to pronounce it correctly.

Another term that is often mispronounced is "Flannelette". This is the beige cotton cloth we use to clean our M16 barrels with. Even 20yrs ago when I did my BMT, the guys were mispronouncing it as "Fan-der-lite". Taught to them by the training NCOs. So God only knows how long it has been mispronounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.