New Sony P9 4 Mp Digicam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Just read from newspaper, Sony is going to launch a new DC , P9!!!:rbounce: :gbounce: :p

same launch price as P5? something I cant understand, if anyone can enlighten me...

the MPEG HQ, in the P5 is it w/o sound and for P9 there's sound? I know the EX still the same....

Lets hope that Sony has the next generation of the F707 on hand and are awaiting to launch it soon.

Originally posted by darr
same launch price as P5? something I cant understand, if anyone can enlighten me...

the MPEG HQ, in the P5 is it w/o sound and for P9 there's sound? I know the EX still the same....

P5 has sound recording in movie more.. so is p9.. p9 claim to improve features and 4 mp..

its a very nice cam from the photo i see, very similar to p5 in design.. p5 image is quite dissapointing, hope p9 is better

wont come out so fast one lah. give it a year more lah..sure got one.
sony marketting so good, so want to sucker more people into buying their products

Originally posted by eadwine
wont come out so fast one lah. give it a year more lah..sure got one.
sony marketting so good, so want to sucker more people into buying their products

i think wil be less than a year lor...remember....if they dun come out new product...they cannot earn $$$....but luckily...look like they are concentrate on lower end DC first...

see...all those P51, P71, P91....etc

Originally posted by kamwai

i think wil be less than a year lor...remember....if they dun come out new product...they cannot earn $$$....but luckily...look like they are concentrate on lower end DC first...

see...all those P51, P71, P91....etc

707 STANDS!! hehe

P9 review is up in dpreview... oklar, P&S camera.. wonder how much will it be...if $1000 better get S30..

sony should make a PC-120E + F707 + extra MPs bundled. :D

then can call it F999V :D

but that'll be great huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.