NEW Sony A7iii Launched!!

Ordered mine from iShopChangi at $2700. But I think I would sell it away. A lot of work to switch from Nikon.....

How come I can't find it at iShopChangi online?

No. Just the box set.
That's strange! I called them and they said yes they will give additional battery, price at S$2709 for body (departing/arriving pax).

It was not indicated in my invoice, hence I assumed it is not provided.
It will be great if they are giving a free battery. I emailed them them to confirm.

I went to the iShopChangi website and it seems there is a additional 8% off, capped at $30. It means your camera would be $2,709 - $30.

How to order from iShopchangi. Their website seems do not have this model

Lol...maybe. Still considering seriously to change camp.
I am now in Norway and my DSLR is killing me.

It was not indicated in my invoice, hence I assumed it is not provided.
It will be great if they are giving a free battery. I emailed them them to confirm.

I went to the iShopChangi website and it seems there is a additional 8% off, capped at $30. It means your camera would be $2,709 - $30.

Yup you should check with them. Anyway they said that the free batt is given by Sony, which comes together in the box.

Battery comes with the box does not count free leh. Camera no battery how to work ler?

It's a 2nd battery in the box apparently!

Though I did not get a reply from Changi Airport, you are right.
There was a 2nd battery in the box.

Called few shops. Seems it’s out of stock everywhere

wow retail shops are still selling 17iii at preorder pricing 2899 even though canon and nikon mirrorless are released already

Sony Somerset313 had a couple sets came in last Friday