NEW Sony A7iii Launched!!

there are shops with body + kit lens for those who need a kit lens, or dont mind selling the kit lens separatly

there are shops with body + kit lens for those who need a kit lens, or dont mind selling the kit lens separatly

SLR has a set left for body plus kit. For body only totally sold out. But April batch will have more stocks then today. April should be the usual launch period

haha. camera-less for 3 months. initially wanted a7r3..then sony release a7m3! since i dont need high res and dont mind...so just wack.

From which retailer? Pics and more pics please!

...tempting changing nikon to this sia ... :oops:

Looking forward for the deeper review. :)
Actually looking for a nice camera to capture travel memories.

Guess not many have received their A7iii as the pre launch release was only like 5 sets per shop. Most of the stocks will come in around mid-end Apr.

actually the a7III is not too different from the A7RIII.

so if you are happy with how the A7R3 performs either from reviews or usage, and dont mind 24MP instead of 42, the camera is a great proposition at this price.

BnS started selling already

BnS started selling already
too heavy to use so user selling and so fast sold. The hype is there people just buy use once and sell. Too heavy so i think best use GoPro

too heavy to use so user selling and so fast sold. The hype is there people just buy use once and sell. Too heavy so i think best use GoPro

Yes, caught the hype. Extensive usage in the 2 weeks for my specific work usage gave me problems in post processing that my previous m43 system did not. A real surprise for me there. Works well for other purposes though.

In terms of weight, different ppl hv different preferences. Throwing shade was totally unnecessary and just pure snobbery

ya well didn't the specs tells you how many grams it weighs or did it stated 63 grams and you thought it was lighter than your m43. Interface wise is depend on how one adjust, came from pentax and I am ok with a7II interface smoothly.

ya well didn't the specs tells you how many grams it weighs or did it stated 63 grams and you thought it was lighter than your m43. Interface wise is depend on how one adjust, came from pentax and I am ok with a7II interface smoothly.

Yea, I saw the specs. Still felt heavier than I am totally comfortable with while handling it for the 2 weeks.
Like I said, that's not the main reason I had to sell it off as I did enjoy the handling and image quality of it for other purposes.
It wasn't an easy decision to totally switch system and back. Not to mention the monetary losses.
I would have kept it if not for my pressing work concerns.

* Just to be clear, I am not dishing the A7iii. I have waited for more than a year for this model to be out .

Just sharing my personal hands on experience and reasons of selling off quickly.
I am sure it will work wonders for many, just not for my specific work situation.
Perhaps I am missing something but after 2 weeks of extensive testing for my work, I simply can't get the processed product the way I wanted.
I simply couldn't afford to spend more time on finding out what went wrong.
Given my reason, it was kind hard to elaborate on a selling post ya

Not sure whats with the snarky response from some ppl here. I guess some ppl just want to hear the good stuff