New Sigma lens + EX-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

JensD

Apr 3, 2005
Bukit Timah
www.flickr.com
Hi.

I'm really interested in doing macro shots and I'd like to purchase a macro lens.
I though about the Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6 DC. Will this and the EX-25 tube yield very good magnification or should I just use the kit lens + the tube?

Jens

JensD said:
Hi.

I'm really interested in doing macro shots and I'd like to purchase a macro lens.
I though about the Sigma 18-50mm f3.5-5.6 DC. Will this and the EX-25 tube yield very good magnification or should I just use the kit lens + the tube?

Jens

Wif this Extension tube U can do certain magnification on the kit lens already, inclusive of 40~150mm lens that U currently have.

Best is to get 50mm Marco Lens, wif this lens U can do Portrait and Marco together. Combine wif Ex. Tube the result is more magnification. ;)

If Budget is the key, just get this Extension tube can liao.:cool:

Ok thnx! So I'll get the ex tube and play with it first. Is the EX-25 stocked in shops like Cathay or AP ? Or do I have to place an order?

JensD said:
Ok thnx! So I'll get the ex tube and play with it first. Is the EX-25 stocked in shops like Cathay or AP ? Or do I have to place an order?

Check Ur PM.. for details. ;)

How much is Ex-25 in SG..... haven't ask the price in KL yet..

Me planning to get 50mm F2.... last time i asked can get about RM1800~SGD772.

How much is the 50mm F2 in SG?

I think many stuffs are are now cheaper in KL! I bought my 50mm at S$900.

Cool... i can't find any sigma lenses when i was looking to extend my zoom range...

Was searching high and low for the 55-200mm.... in the end got the 40-150mm for about RM 1150 which is SGD490

mohamadfazli said:
Me planning to get 50mm F2.... last time i asked can get about RM1800~SGD772.QUOTE]

Hi Fadzil, where in Malaysia did you get this price ? ;p

Saw the ad last Friday, Olympus Malaysia is offering (with International Warranty of coz) :

1. E-300 Kit with 14-45mm
2. 40-150mm lens
3. Professional Wrist Strap for E-300 (worth RM99)

all going for RM 3999 (S$1738)

Available from most participating authorised dealers.

ykkok said:
Saw the ad last Friday, Olympus Malaysia is offering (with International Warranty of coz) :

1. E-300 Kit with 14-45mm
2. 40-150mm lens
3. Professional Wrist Strap for E-300 (worth RM99)

all going for RM 3999 (S$1738)

Available from most participating authorised dealers.

very good price! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.