New Section for Videography now opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We had been toying with the idea of having a section in ClubSNAP that provides an area of discussion on videography and we believe that the time is now ripe to open up such a section.

Thus, announcing (fanfare and drumrolls) .... the Moving Pictures category of ClubSNAP!

Within the Moving Pictures category, we have the following forums :-

a) Video Cameras - for discussions on video cameras and video capture equipment.
b) Art of Filmmaking - for discussions on scripting, directing and producing video as well as cinematography, lighting and audio techniques and tricks.
c) Video Editing Hardware/Software - for discussions on the hardware and software used to produce video (other than video cameras).
d) The Video Biz - for discussions on the video industry eg wedding videos, corporate videos, broadcasting, etc.
e) Video Showcase - an area to showcase your screengrabs, short reels and clips.

Here's to the success of the Videography section of ClubSNAP! Enjoy!

whaha...finally....

i have a suggestion...is it possible for the admin to install a script tat enable Flash Video e.g youtube...to b inserted into the post?

Does it means that in Marketplace Subforums, Videography equipments/services are allowed?

no wonder i saw something new but no posting yet.

good move. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sigh... Isn't ClubSNAP a photography forum ??? :think:

Good move ya!

Many thanks to the administrators of ClubSnap forum! Now I have a home. :D

I will be actively posting video clips in the video showcase subsection from now on.

Judging from the positive response indicated above, let us contribute actively and make the videography forum abuzz!

Wooo....yay....Thanks!

gee........will digital art be next?

Yipee that is a really good news...HD HD HD...

Status
Not open for further replies.