New Sanyo eneloop battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpi3evo

Oct 30, 2005
simei
hpi3evo.multiply.com
Anyone use the new eneloop battery fm sanyo, is 2000mah, please comment on the performance of the battery for any user, heard it store 80% of power inside a equipment unuse for 1 yr, is it true. Is it good to use on flash? Where to get for a good price? thinking of replace all my current battery(sanyo 2500mah)which alway got discharge problem after change.Any place to get these batteries cheap...:)

wrx_sti_22b said:
Can Ni-Mh charger charge eneloop batteries?
Sanyo eneloop is NiMH battery also. We can say ENHANCED Ni-MH battery. It used NiMH charger.

If you look for slow charger, it is better to find Ni-MH charger for 2000mAH Ni-MH battery.
If fast charger, no need specific one, since it have sensor circuit that will stop the charging when necessary.

Regards,
Arto.

I use the expensive LaCrosse charger. So i can adjust slow or fast charger to the mAh tat i like... i just do not know whether the batteries can be charged by Ni-Mh chargers. Since can, good!

wrx_sti_22b, where did you buy the LaCrosse charger from? (MO?) I knew that Eastgear used to carry them, but not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.