New Sanyo 1850mAh Nimh Batteries!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kho King
Just got an equote from Alan Photo (Jason):

the 1850 is $3.50 each as for the 1700 is 2.80 each

Price looks better than the GP 1800mAH. Any site on the Sanyo 1850mAH battery?

Originally posted by revenant

Price looks better than the GP 1800mAH. Any site on the Sanyo 1850mAH battery?

Hi,

On a tip-off, I took a closer look at the battery:

1. Wrong colour - it's of a different green as my other Sanyo batteries.

2. Sanyo brands their NiMH batteries "Twicell". This wasn't present on the 1850mAh ones.

3. The Model # on the 1850mAh batteries is : HR-3U. A quick check on their website reveals that it's actually a 1600mAh battery, with a typical rating of 1700mAh (1600mAh minimum).

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Hi,

2. Sanyo brands their NiMH batteries "Twicell". This wasn't present on the 1850mAh ones.

3. The Model # on the 1850mAh batteries is : HR-3U. A quick check on their website reveals that it's actually a 1600mAh battery, with a typical rating of 1700mAh (1600mAh minimum).

Regards
CK

Conclusion, con?

arrghhh....feel a bit cheated
nvm lar....it's still cheaper than GP batt

Originally posted by Yongliang
arrghhh....feel a bit cheated
nvm lar....it's still cheaper than GP batt

but...Sanyo 1700mAh is just S$2.50 per piece...

but...Sanyo 1700mAh is just S$2.50 per piece...

could the Sanyo 1700 be the same as the Sanyo 1850? Sanyo's page only have 1600mAH batteries.

Originally posted by mpenza

could the Sanyo 1700 be the same as the Sanyo 1850? Sanyo's page only have 1600mAH batteries.

hmm...could the Sanyo 1700 be 1600? I can only find Sanyo 1600 on the net...no mention of 1700 or 1850 in AA size.

hmm...could the Sanyo 1700 be 1600? I can only find Sanyo 1600 on the net...no mention of 1700 or 1850 in AA size.

According to Sanyo website, the highest capacity AA battery is the HR-3U, rated at 1600mAh but with a typical rating of 1700mAh.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by revenant
Could it be 3rd party?

I could be the website is not updated. Don't forget it is not local site and international site may cater to other countries which may not have our version in Singapore.

I think there is someone working Sanyo batt. Can that kind soul please help us confirm if the 1850mah is a fake one...?

Originally posted by song

I think there is someone working Sanyo batt. Can that kind soul please help us confirm if the 1850mah is a fake one...?

lol.

I would rather ask "Can that kind soul please help us confirm if the 1850mah is a real one...? "

Originally posted by song

I could be the website is not updated. Don't forget it is not local site and international site may cater to other countries which may not have our version in Singapore.

That does not explain the use of the same model # as the 1600mAh version, the lack of the "TwiCell" branding and the wrong shade of green. ;p

Regards
CK

Hi,

This is interesting...there was a huge brawl in HWZ in the MO forum regarding this Sanyo vs GP thingy.

Anyway AP quoted me $2.60 if I bought 100. I have the email as proof.

Originally posted by BigBelly
Hi,

This is interesting...there was a huge brawl in HWZ in the MO forum regarding this Sanyo vs GP thingy.

Anyway AP quoted me $2.60 if I bought 100. I have the email as proof.

wow?

I want I want :D

Originally posted by ckiang

Hi,

Regards
CK

so it's actually a 1600/1700 only?

not the real true 1850 which we saw the fantanstic reviews on the net?

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.