new rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.z

Deregistered
Jul 14, 2004
for those who claimed to make the rules and call the shots..

the following new rules ought to be seriously considered and implemented ASAP

NEW RULES

1. THOU SHALL NOT BE BUSYBODY interferring into matter not of your own.

2. only SERIOUS BUYER should be allowed to reply to posting in the mkt place. those who wants to fool around and create trouble by any-o-how challenge pricing and ask impractical demands ought to be condemm.

3. THOU SHALL NOT PLAY JUDGE when one is not.

d.z

p.s.....by the way, who r the panel of judges???? and who appoints them??

aiyoh give it up lar... u're really wasting your time.

i tell u wat. why don't u go purchase a whole heap of server hardware, pay a programmer to maintain your code, a technitian to maintain your hardware, and pay starhub for bandwidth, then u can make your own forum rules!! wouldn't that be wonderful? ;)

And so you are playing judge to judge others when you can't see your own behaviour in the mirror?

The judges are the people who set up this site. I think they are more then qualified since they own the site.

By the way, who are you to set the rules?

blurblock said:
And so you are playing judge to judge others when you can't see your own behaviour in the mirror?

The judges are the people who set up this site. I think they are more then qualified since they own the site.

By the way, who are you to set the rules?

Who is d.z anyway... ??

Admin pls do something..

d.z said:

NEW RULES

2. only SERIOUS BUYER should be allowed to reply to posting in the mkt place. those who wants to fool around and create trouble by any-o-how challenge pricing and ask impractical demands ought to be condemm.

d.z

Awww man........ :(

d.z., I suppose I will now qualify as a BUSYBODY.....you really need to go and reflect on what you are doing to your own reputation. Yes, people should refrain from OT in the Buy/Sell threads, but I read through the thread in question and your response was WAY over the top. People on this forum can sometimes get quite opinionated but by and large we maintain civility. Just cool it OK.......

d.z said:

d.z

I am quite sure you loved to be shortchanged. I sincerely doubt the people who you claim are fooling around and create trouble are not doing a good job. You seems to be doing a better job in fooling around and creating trouble better then anyone here.

Lets see :

Challenging people to a fight
Calling others name
Scolding others without reason
Act as if you are one celebrity photographer who owns microsoft (note.... no photographer owns microsoft)
Pushing people around
Act as a gangster

I guess you should be condemmed.... right?

Thank you for your suggestion.

Since the admins and mods OWN this forum and let you use it for free, WE WRITE THE RULES AND WE ARE THE PANEL OF JUDGES when it comes to handling disputes in the forum or handling personalities like you.

We give people the freedom to voice their views on matters as long as they abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of CS (which I strongly urge you to read and understand).

So far you have enjoyed and very much abused this freedom.

Now let's discuss about the rules you have so kindly suggested.

1. Setting rules is the business of admins and mods, so please don't violate your own rule number 1.

2. Restricting B&S posting to only serious buyers is an impractical demand, so that is a violation of rule number 2 also, which, in your own words, "ought to be condemned".

3. You have made biased and unfair judgement on just about anyone that you have come into contact with here in CS. So you have also violated your rule number 3.

Go figure.

Roy
Moderater

d.z said:

NEW RULES

d.z

Hilarious, and here I am again. Ok ok, my fault I just want to be an irritant. Hahaha...

1) Eh... sorry lor, this place belongs to the Admins/mods, they have the right to stick their asses in stuffs regardless they want to or not. Who are YOU to tell them what to do?

2) Only serious buyers. Great, teach me how to differentiate one from another. And should we condemn professionals who hurl abuses? :think:

3) Yeah, look who's talking, who's judging others to be foolish & non-serious?

:blah:

He sound sooooooo much like Cash aka Minoxman, any mods checked his IP yet? ;p

blurblock said:
.... no photographer owns microsoft....

Actually I own some microsoft shares, and I consider myself a photographer, so at least there are some photographers who own part of Microsoft... ;)

:bsmilie: I still can't figure out what he (d.z) really wants from CS.. :bsmilie:

roygoh said:
Actually I own some microsoft shares, and I consider myself a photographer, so at least there are some photographers who own part of Microsoft... ;)

DOWN WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE !!!!! LOL .... Just joking ;) .....

So how's the brick for the MS building at Redmond you own? ;) ... LOL

blurblock said:
DOWN WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE !!!!! LOL .... Just joking ;) .....

So how's the brick for the MS building at Redmond you own? ;) ... LOL

I have not found out which brick is it that I own...or is it one of the toilet bowls... :think:

roygoh said:
I have not found out which brick is it that I own...or is it one of the toilet bowls... :think:

One of the handle of their toilet flush belongs to you ;) .... LOL ....

Ok ... back to our own regular schedule ..... Now lets see what D.Z. got to say about his own violation of his own rules ......

Will be back after these commericals from our sponsor ..... !!!!

"Join Clubsnap as a paying registered member, you will be entitied to webspace for your beloved pictures and ........ "

blurblock said:
One of the handle of their toilet flush belongs to you ;) .... LOL ....

Hey...at US$29 a share even if I own only 1 share that should be worth more than a brick or a toilet bowl handle... :D

espn said:
Hilarious, and here I am again. Ok ok, my fault I just want to be an irritant. Hahaha...

1) Eh... sorry lor, this place belongs to the Admins/mods, they have the right to stick their asses in stuffs regardless they want to or not. Who are YOU to tell them what to do?

2) Only serious buyers. Great, teach me how to differentiate one from another. And should we condemn professionals who hurl abuses? :think:

ha....i remember your episodes with him....aiyah people, he's entittled to his beliefs, if don't like what he posts just ignore it lor...no point go about saying who's right or wrong, just let the mods do their jobs eh...upzz for the mods

gee .... always thought their brick or toilet bowl handle is made of platinum and embedded with diamonds ....... kind of disappointed :cry:

Buzz off troll. You don't set the rules here.

espn said:

To the MODS or Darren. I do not wish to reciprocate to this kind of post above as you warned. But please take a good look at the above poster and how he initiates flames.
FYI, my identity has got nothing to do with the above poster and I hope you , Darren can stop this harrasment of his.

And no, Im not D.Z. Fools may think so.

roygoh said:
Thank you for your suggestion.

Since the admins and mods OWN this forum and let you use it for free, WE WRITE THE RULES AND WE ARE THE PANEL OF JUDGES when it comes to handling disputes in the forum or handling personalities like you.

We give people the freedom to voice their views on matters as long as they abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of CS (which I strongly urge you to read and understand).

So far you have enjoyed and very much abused this freedom.

Now let's discuss about the rules you have so kindly suggested.

1. Setting rules is the business of admins and mods, so please don't violate your own rule number 1.

2. Restricting B&S posting to only serious buyers is an impractical demand, so that is a violation of rule number 2 also, which, in your own words, "ought to be condemned".

3. You have made biased and unfair judgement on just about anyone that you have come into contact with here in CS. So you have also violated your rule number 3.

Go figure.

Roy
Moderater
BY ESPN:
"He sound sooooooo much like Cash aka Minoxman, any mods checked his IP yet? "

Roy, by your definition, espn has violated rule 3 by making judgements about d.z and minoxman(me) directly. SHouldn't he be BANNED?

Status
Not open for further replies.