New rules on Formula 1 Singapore GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazataza

Aug 22, 2007
Redhill
not sure where to post this ...feel free to move it to the relevant thread.

received the email newsletter from them and here's the new rules on the lens and tripod restriction:-

Cameras and Tripods

Thanks for your feedback here and again we have some positive changes to report. The restriction on lens focal length and tripods (including monopods) has been removed. However, tripods and monopods may not be used in grandstands or in locations where they may block other spectators views. All are now allowed subject to a strict personal use policy. The rights to all images belong to Formula One Management Ltd, and cannot be used for any commercial purpose without the express approval of the company. By agreeing to enter the circuit, you have agreed that the images captured are solely for your personal (amateur) use only. We reserve the right to remove any photographic/videographic equipment from the park should we feel are meant for commercial purposes.

with the right setup, good photographers dont need any tickets..just a room with a view. In a way its much cheaper.

Do note that there are more T&Cs now, and the enforceability of these after the fact is questionable.

might be wise to print a copy of the email and bring along in case you run into over-zealous security who are not aware of the instructions.

Related topic that I have a question to ask. I heard there is a formula car display in our town. May I know which shopping center?

graeme

Related topic that I have a question to ask. I heard there is a formula car display in our town. May I know which shopping center?

graeme

renault outside marriott hotel
mclaren inside paragon
ferrari outside parkway parade

*correct as of last sunday ;p

And last i heard Esso is displaying one F1 car too at 3 petrol station, one at a time per week

hi if I want to take decent photos from outside is it possible if all block?

Must we go around the route trying to find out where is the vintage point.

thks in advance

one of the biz partners related to my coy is giving us free tickets to the race.. i would like to take pics, can anyone give me some tips on how to take nice photos?
Btw, i'm a newbie :embrass::)

one of the biz partners related to my coy is giving us free tickets to the race.. i would like to take pics, can anyone give me some tips on how to take nice photos?
Btw, i'm a newbie :embrass::)

u take me along so that i can teach on the spot lol ;)

with the right setup, good photographers dont need any tickets..just a room with a view. In a way its much cheaper.

If we do not enter the circuit to take the photos, does it mean we can use for commercial purpose?;p Humm where is my 1200mm???:think::bsmilie:

hi if I want to take decent photos from outside is it possible if all block?

Must we go around the route trying to find out where is the vintage point.

thks in advance

I think need to hire helicopter to shoot from the air. All location are fenced up.......:sweat:

for those who're going....

here's the list of events:

Friday 26th of September 2008.

13h00 Gates Open for all ticket holders

14h00 Formula One Paddock Club, Sky and Club Suite Opens

15h00 – 15h25 Formula BMW Pacific Practice Session

15h50 – 16h20 Aston Martin Asia Cup Practice Session

16h40 – 17h25 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Practice Session

17h50 – 18h15 Formula BMW Pacific Qualifying Session

19h00 – 20h30 Formula One First Practice Session

21h30 – 23h00 Formula One Second Practice Session

Midnight End of Circuit Park Activities. Formula One Paddock Club , Sky and Club Suite Closes

Saturday 27th of September 2008.

15h00 – 15h30 Charity Challenge (Fiat 500)

15h50 – 16h20 Aston Martin Asia Cup Qualifying Session

16h50 – 17h15 Formula BMW Pacific Race One (10 Laps)

17h45 – 18h15 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Qualifying Session

19h00 – 20h00 Formula One Third Practice Session

20h30 - 21h00 Charity Challenge (Fiat 500)

22h00 – 23h00 Formula One Qualifying Session

Midnight End of Circuit Park Activities. Formula One Paddock Club , Sky and Club Suite Closes

Sunday 28th of September 2008.

15h30 – 16h00 Aston Martin Asia Cup Race (10 Laps)

16h30 – 17h00 Formula BMW Pacific Race Two (10 Laps)

17h30 – 18h05 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Race (12 Laps)

18h30 Formula One Drivers Parade

18h45 – 19h15 Starting Grid presentation

19h46 Singapore National Anthem

20h00 2008 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix (61 Laps)

00h30 Circuit Park Closes

Note: All information is correct as of 09/09/08 and is subject to change.
Information extracted from http://www.f1singapore.com/news/2008_F1_Singapore_Weekend_event_schedule.shtml#new

There is a forum on how to take F1 photos at Cathay 24 sept,go register

Status
Not open for further replies.