new photos up!! check it out~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm...sry but which one?..so many

Why not you post the pics here instead of linking it? I believe by doing so, you'll get more comments coz like the previous poster replied: "so many, which one?"
Cheers:)

Pick out those which you find are GOOD.

Then post them in the correct sub-forum. Instead of just spamming here and asking ppl to visit your flickr album.:nono:

And BE HARSH on yourself. Make sure you are able to accept the pics first before you think ppl will accept them.

are you refering to the ECP pics??? IMHO, I think your first set was much better... this one seems like loads of random shots like moss on the tree and a dirty rock... but that's just my POV ;)

Select a few photos and post them in the correct sub forum. You'll get more specific and constructive responses.

hmm ... this is the 2nd time TS has started such a thread, and similar replies are coming in.

TS, didn't you start a thread not too long, and ppl have already adviced that you select a few photos, upload them appropriately, and ask for C&C at the appropriate sections? how come another of such a thread, when you mentioned in the previous that you've realised you were posting in the wrong section alr. ur pics are fine man but i dun think u should keep creating new threads to advertise your flickr link.

hi

you do live up to ur username huh

Cheers
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.