New photos Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodev

Jul 30, 2006
Hi guys.

This forum is really interesting. I would luv to get comments regardless on how good or bad my photos are. Hope i can improve my photography skills with your help.

Anyway I can't seem to figure out how to put my pics here. They are located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/johndevan

Hope to hear your comments real soon

Thanks
John

Since I do not wish to go into the details of composition and exposure of your photos.....

overall...I would say that they are GREAT shots....:thumbsup:

Thak you for your comments.

Composition and exposure... Is there any easy guideline that photographers can follow?

John

jodev said:
Thak you for your comments.

Composition and exposure... Is there any easy guideline that photographers can follow?

John

Bro,

you shld'nt be putting this post in this Newbie thread .. coz i dun think your standard of photography is just newbie .... however i do appreciate your efforts at inspiring the newbies here .. = )

I appreciate your comments. Thank you very much.

Looking for kahkis to go out and take photos together anyone interested?
Think its the best way to share ideas and learn.

John

wanna take fireworks?? i'll be heading down soon.. :D

Sorry man, didn't see your post.

Hey anyone who wanna take photos juz give me a call or a msg and we can head down to take photos together. Hope we can learn from one another! =)

Thanx

John

jodev said:
Sorry man, didn't see your post.

Hey anyone who wanna take photos juz give me a call or a msg and we can head down to take photos together. Hope we can learn from one another! =)

Thanx

John

nice! :thumbsup:

i'm interested... maybe you can post some itinerary. :)

Ummm.... Actually i've got no idea how to go about for a phototaking session.
I'm also a newbie here. Anyone with experience better be the guide.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.