New Pentax Webstore - www.pentaxwebstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
Pentax has a new webstore where one can buy Pentax stuff online. Perhaps not the best pricewise but another option available for hard to get items.

http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/

Check it out.

Pentax has a new webstore where one can buy Pentax stuff online. Perhaps not the best pricewise but another option available for hard to get items.

Check it out.

Thanks for the news, Denis :)

Prices aren't cheap, but hope they'd list some hard-to-find accessories (lens caps, hoods, M42 to K adapter and etc...)

Hmm, they list the 18-250 for 515.95, abit higher than its MSRP ...

Though they never state explicitly, I think the prices are in USD.
Their offering is kind of disappointing though.
The most interesting items they are offering now are all found in the "Pentax Logo Gear" section...

Check it out.

Thanks Denis.

The webstore at pentax imaging do not ship out of US. It's good to see now they have another webstore to service customer worldwide though the price is not as competitive.:D

Pentax webstore prices majority all more ex than other US merchants...

Thanks Denis.

The webstore at pentax imaging do not ship out of US. It's good to see now they have another webstore to service customer worldwide though the price is not as competitive.:D

Can use vPost shipping address for US only shipments. Their prices probably MRSP. Who knows, prices might creep down over time. But they probably benefit from periodic rebates.

Why do you think that this web merchant is reliable?

Good question. Have no idea how reliable it is. Just like any web merchant, it depends on your affinity or aversion to buying stuff online and unseen. Do your own due diligence. But I know of people who live far from big cities who have no qualms buying from the internet or from catalogues because they have no other choice.

Good question. Have no idea how reliable it is. Just like any web merchant, it depends on your affinity or aversion to buying stuff online and unseen. Do your own due diligence. But I know of people who live far from big cities who have no qualms buying from the internet or from catalogues because they have no other choice.

Fair enough.. I was just wondering if you'd bought from them before or anything. :)

Fair enough.. I was just wondering if you'd bought from them before or anything. :)

I think the store was opened just recently, don't think alot have bought from them already, especially considering their prices at the stage.

But I did find some cool stuff on the site:

Pentax Logo Gear

I'd love to have the Pentaxian T which is selling for 10 bucks each:
p76378z.jpg

And two of these front caps too:
p75796z.jpg

Anyone want to do a mass order with me ... :think:

Keen on the t-shirt too...
But the front cap don't have my size... :(

Yup... Precisely....
That's why I bought a generic 72mm one from Yodobashi to use on my Sigma 1770.

Sent, but I also noticed on the site that they are out of stock for the T-shirt.

Okay, I got four guys interested in the T. Hope we could get about 10 in total ...

Yea. :thumbsup:

Other camps had to print their own, whereby we just need to get it online.

Some more it's being deliver from USA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.