New Pentax Mirrorless Rumour

i'd say ugly, and i dont think thats the final design..

it is dam ugly... but if the price ok, i will get one...

This is the NC-1 picture, the Pentax first mirrorless camera, nice or ugly?? :dunno:;)

821be775.jpg

This is PENTAX first try on EVIL in 1997 as I read. This is the first Prototype. Of course not this ugly one. :bsmilie:

This is PENTAX first try on EVIL in 1997 as I read. This is the first Prototype. Of course not this ugly one. :bsmilie:

good... haha! if this is the one, I think It's going to be called NC-1... Non-cool... :p

Hopefully the final one turn out to be a nicer and more jio than this one....:)

Hey guys, have some faith in Pentax please.

Look at Pentax i10, H10, W90, RS1000, or any other recent compact cameras, is there any ugly one?

Having more Pentax product is good! But some of us won't have cash to sink into a mirrorless system + new lens :(

Most importantly it must delivers the result - a good looking camera that takes poor looking image is pointless and empty ornament!

I guess you are not happy w/ Pentax' current offerings as far as image quality is concerned? Must go for a full frame, right? ;p:D

I'm newbie not yet start with any camera and lens yet so what are your advise should I wait for new camera and lens mirrorless ?

Hey guys, have some faith in Pentax please.

Look at Pentax i10, H10, W90, RS1000, or any other recent compact cameras, is there any ugly one?

Never know... may be an ugly one get even more attention..:bsmilie:
output is good will do...

Last edited:
Will pentax come out mirror less camera like Sony ? Den got new lens for mirror-less Cam ? I worry next time all use mirror less camera ? They will this continue the big slr camera ?

Will pentax come out mirror less camera like Sony ? Den got new lens for mirror-less Cam ? I worry next time all use mirror less camera ? They will this continue the big slr camera ?

From all of the questions you've been asking around, it seems like you are totally new to photography. I hate to break it to you, but there is no perfect camera combo. You can get an almost perfect camera + lens but it will cost you a five-figure sum.

Ask yourself why you do want a camera? For family events, wildlife, nature, etc? An interchangeable lens system (DSLR/mirrorless/etc) is a specific tool which require different lenses for different jobs/events.

I suggest using a compact camera first to get used to the basic photography concepts. Preferably one with superzoom.

This is not meant as a put-down, so please correct me if I am wrong. :)

This is the NC-1 picture, the Pentax first mirrorless camera, nice or ugly?? :dunno:;)

821be775.jpg

Interesting to note the dial like control on the lens mount. A bit like what Samsung has now for their lenses.

Just get a Kr. Very good value and performance. You'd need to like the electronic viewfinder to like a mirror less camera.

Actually electronic viewfinders are getting better and better. I tried the Sony A-55 recently, the viewfinder is bright and relatively high resolution, and more importantly remains bright and visible even when the lighting is bad. It is also pretty large, as it is not constrained by the size of the mirror/image circle.

Its only a matter of time before electronic viewfinders become clearly superior.

Actually electronic viewfinders are getting better and better. I tried the Sony A-55 recently, the viewfinder is bright and relatively high resolution, and more importantly remains bright and visible even when the lighting is bad. It is also pretty large, as it is not constrained by the size of the mirror/image circle.

Its only a matter of time before electronic viewfinders become clearly superior.

I try A55 evf before . But I kind of hate it leh . It's just different . When u move Yr cam , or when there is light frequency around , it tend to look funny

Yah there is some lag and it doesn't really replicate the exact scene. But I can see it being better than APS-C OVF within a couple of years.