New Pentax miniatures from TOMY

think that is their trick ... mismatch all the lenses so we would buy all to match them :bsmilie:

surfing CS is really "poisonous" ....

Wow, so cute, i immediately bought from Ebay after seeing the link provided... thanks.

Me too bought it on spot after clicking on the link. LONG LIVE PENTAX!

Yeah, thanks to TOMY, now everybody can be a Pentax owner.

noooooooooo new poisons

the workmanship seem better?

anybody got their purchase delivered? Still waiting...

I actually forgotten I ordered! It was shipped, but where's the merchandise?

Still waiting as well..... If u guys only ordered aft i post the link...

Evilbay is like tat one ...

Mine was shown dispatched on 28 Dec. From my experience, it will take about 2 weeks or so. So I am expecting it this week. Fingers crossed!

Mine was shown dispatched on 28 Dec. From my experience, it will take about 2 weeks or so. So I am expecting it this week. Fingers crossed!

mine was 1 day before you. kinda expected delivery today ... oh well ... monday should see something in my mail box ..

I juz picked up a load of these in HKD for 10 HKD a pop while playing the capsule machine. Had all the black models and 1 silver MX and 1 extra K7 that I swapped out the 70mm to the K5.......

I also got these during HK trip 2 weeks ago. Only managed to get 4 out of the total 6 designs after 13 tries. No luck with the Silver K-5 and black MX. In the end, 5 black and 3 silver K-7 "extras".

Wanna swap? I got a spare black MX. Swap you a Silver K7.

I am interested in the MX model, whoever has extra to let go for cash, I like to buy one. (just pm me, thanks :D)

Actually Emjay got some of theses already. You can go there grab some (limited stock!) at $3 a piece only.