New Pentax K-30 now on sale for $784 (before GST)

JohnTaylor

Jun 24, 2009
Woke up to see the K-30 on sale at Pentaxwebstore.sg for cheap as chips prices!

DSLR Cameras

Black K-30 Body only $784

Blue K-30 Body only $933

White K-30 Body only $933

Can't believe how cheap it is!

:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::cool:

Wow! That's great price! Who wants my K5? Silver Limited Edition :cool:

Man, that's like less than $650USD body alone! $200USD cheaper than US price!

Last edited:
yup..saw that and really very tempted since the price is very good even after gst

White and blue 9xx is with dal 18-55mm lens :) not body only . Really very good price for this great camera

I am seriously tempted to buy one, especially after my K-5 rear screen debacle.

But I'm trying to not spend, and straining my patience to wait to see what replaces the K-5 and the FF Pentax.

***trying means may not succeed! ;) ***

White and blue 9xx is with dal 18-55mm lens :) not body only . Really very good price for this great camera

You're right!

Sorry, blurry eyed after going to bed at 6am today.

Hi photoshooters,

I am totally new but have been following the forum for quite sometime. I have been deciding whether to get k5 or k30. Finally decided to settle for the k30. From the pentaxwebstore.sg, I cannot seems logging to make a purhcase. Can anyone advise how to to do it? And I am interested to get the k30 kit with 18-135mm. Any remarks on this zoom lens?

Aber...aber..... aah..

I am just lost for words...
Damn, its a god damn good deal at the price (and certainly the performance)

Can you please share your method? It would mean a lot for a student like me! :D

there is no special trick here. for singapore transaction, you pay 7%.
deliver outsie of SG (transaction happen outside of singapore) there is no GST, and pentaxweb do deliver to some countries free of charge.

there is no special trick here. for singapore transaction, you pay 7%.
deliver outsie of SG (transaction happen outside of singapore) there is no GST, and pentaxweb do deliver to some countries free of charge.

Ahhh icic. So I guess I must have some friends staying in the neighbouring countries? Haha. A bit hard ah like that.

consider 2nd hand k-r, k7 at 600 sgd, a brand new k30 at 784sgd seems very attractive,

for 184 sgd, you get a lot more and brand new,

you means ship to JB malaysia then get it back. or ship to hong kong then get it back

Last edited:
I want a K30 white with DA12-24 (or Sig/tam alternative) and 55-300. No such bundle deal on side. Have emailed and waiting for reply :p

The website seems not fully constructed. Most links lead not active ... cant check t&c for Shipping ...

Have to find fren living in JB :p

Last edited: