new patches for SAF uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow we'll start to look like NCC! that singapore word on above the left pocket seems really out of place.

dr34mc4st3r said:
saw this thread?
http://forums.keeptouch.net/showthread.php?t=59614

wonder what's the point add the singapore patch, formation patchand army patch.

beach road's going to get busy again :thumbsd: :angry:

anyone already went to sew liao?

jus went down to sew my name tag...

1 letter 50 cents..

$1 to sew the tag on my no. 4...

Cant see much from the photo there. Is this the reason why I see some silver badge thingy I hadent seen before pinned on the left pockets of RSAF number 3 folks recently almost en masse?

it is a badge for the Logisticitions of the RSAF

p4610yz said:
it is a badge for the Logisticitions of the RSAF
Er...and what in the world is that? A badge to show their successful acquisition of items from the RSAF's logistics dept? :D Prob a feat so difficult it deserves a badge. ;)

reservist no need to sew right?
Think it applies to NSF and regular for now.

what's up with the gigantic singapore word... if every single uniform is going to have that word.. why not just EMBROID it ONTO the darn uniform?! The singapore word on olive is so.. *ugh*.. if they used camouflage background it's still better i guess.

whats the rationale behind these patches? anyone knows?

its pretty silly to have so much information on the uniform. why not also sew what we had for breakfast or lunch on the uniform. Lets hope the reservebits dont need man.

reservist - huh? what is that? I dont know anything. :bsmilie:

this news have been circulating in the armed forces very long time ago.. last year i think

it is following the states style in design of uniform. in terms of the singapore logo.

djork: ncc dun haf that patch. so when saf has that. ncc will follow. hahaa...

Christmas tree :bsmilie:

Making us more visible in public for those so called nothing better to do citizens to call in to complain.

There will be a Singapore Tag (Olive Green) above the left breast pocket.

The Camo Name Tag will be replaced by an Olive Green one :eek: - reason being they want to see our names much easier in public.

Rank will be on the left side as normal but on the right side, will be division/formation patch instead.

djork said:
when it's perfectly fine people want to add more stuff to it...

yah... no choice. i am wondering which dumbarssie gave that suggesion... ;( dun let me catch him, cos i will poke his arssie with my monopod... ;(

reminds me of those Vietnam era US Army uniforms

*faints* :faint:

glennyong said:
yah... no choice. i am wondering which dumbarssie gave that suggesion... ;( dun let me catch him, cos i will poke his arssie with my monopod... ;(

gee why dirty your equipment? those empty glass beer bottles will be good enough.... :think:

djork said:
gee why dirty your equipment? those empty glass beer bottles will be good enough.... :think:

true true...why not use BROKEN empty glass bottles... grrr..it infuriates me about the new patches.. so ugly and sissy.. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.