Jun 20, 2004
West area
This coming friday at Taka Sq. 7pm.

FYI. :)

yea. the event is not over yet. :p

Virgo said:
Where is Taka Sq? You mean Takashimaya?

Yup, that's right.

anyway.. does anyone know if there's a full dress rehersal? If so, what's the time and venue?

Guess that full dress rehersal shd be less crowded, thus easier to shoot...

cheers

Guys, upload more photos of the event can ?

thanks

jlchong said:
Yup, that's right.

anyway.. does anyone know if there's a full dress rehersal? If so, what's the time and venue?

Guess that full dress rehersal shd be less crowded, thus easier to shoot...

cheers

full dress rehearsal was done yesterday i think.
i be going on friday for the actuals.

bwilly said:
final it was stated in the papers.

So are you going there or espirit vertical catwalk? ;p

GanS_n_PoserS said:
location is it indoor atrium or outside tent??

anyone also can shoot?? pls advise.. :think:
no idea... if not outdoor, must be at the B2 already.

GanS_n_PoserS said:
location is it indoor atrium or outside tent??

anyone also can shoot?? pls advise.. :think:
Last year, everyone also can shoot, Taka management is very friendly to photographers. (we should shop there more in return ;) ) They will probably block off the center area and reserve the chair and space for the invited guests and judges. Outsiders can stand along the walking corriders and aim and shoot. If u want a good spot, u should go there very early, to "chop" the place.

Astin said:
Last year, everyone also can shoot, Taka management is very friendly to photographers. (we should shop there more in return ;) ) They will probably block off the center area and reserve the chair and space for the invited guests and judges. Outsiders can stand along the walking corriders and aim and shoot. If u want a good spot, u should go there very early, to "chop" the place.

Any idea what time must we be standing down there? I'm knock off at 6pm :sweat: Wonder can get a decent location to shoot at good by the time I'm reach(6:20pm)? :dunno:

I know last year some members went there at 5pm. This year maybe some members will try to beat it and go at 4pm???

I was there last year at 3pm! This year, still in office. Hahahaha...

Astin said:
I know last year some members went there at 5pm. This year maybe some members will try to beat it and go at 4pm???

Ok, I am camping there thurs night after 9pm. Anyone wants to join me?

Status
Not open for further replies.