New Paper New Face 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
To be held Oct 2 at Takashimaya Square. Time not announced but should be around 7pm. Hmm.. Wedding Planner Pt 2? :think: :sweat:

The Contestants

WARRAO...

For this one, it would be a mass ClubSnap outing liao...

All those model crazy people (me included to a good extent) would be bringing out their heavy gear to shoot...

I think this time, nobody would give chance liao...

Good thing is that I can still do this after I come back from the US...

Looks like the mystery of the Lumniquest will once again appear. :D I think I'll make a guest apperance :D

All the more to shoot ESPN...

Yay...

BTW, there was a guy using lumniquest during SFW. In the end, he removed it because no point in bouncing the flash where the distance between the subject and photog is too far away...

We should meet together first then go in the group n take the choice position. Can take turns to shoot or to toilet...etc.

aguppy: You should have used ur lens and fwapped his lumniquest... it's a bit scary why people want to use that monstrous thing... :bsmilie:

Let's all meet up and go :D

Yea! Agape also agrees that we should meet and "reserve" strategic shooting spot.

Hey, agape01, you can borrow my lumiquest and stand *in front of* that fellow, I got a bigger one you know :D

The war of Lumiquest... :cheergal:

Now, I am damn scared...

DO NOT WANT TO BE POPULAR...

But really don't mind the lumniquest...

Don't mind joining the lumniquest war...

But yeps, we should all meet up to discuss strategy...

I can still be reached by email or PM while I am away...

Yeah yeah!! All shoot aguppy!

I was quite pissed with a guy using a bounce card recently, last Saturday to be exact. I were at a press event taking pictures of celebrity, this guy has to jostle up right in front of everyone else and use a super-duper big bounce card. It's okay if you take just your pictures, but this guy was shooting then stop to adjust his settings, take again, then rotate his camera sideway to take portrait shots, without regards to people behind him.

Knowing that it's usual for people to jostle around at press events just to get a shot, but this guy was just plain inconsiderate. Even when his card slapped the guy next to him, he just continued shooting without apologising.

The guys behind him were so pissed that, they just step over him and shoot in front of him.....

Prismatic said:
I was quite pissed with a guy using a bounce card recently, last Saturday to be exact. I were at a press event taking pictures of celebrity, this guy has to jostle up right in front of everyone else and use a super-duper big bounce card.

yo man..was it for chron? :)

Ok here's the plan, we meet at 6pm and look for a guy called Agape with canon supersonic lens. We position at a strategic place and each of us can take turns to stretch, go to the loo or even have a quick bite while some stay back to hold on to the position.

Ok, no problem? :D

sehsuan said:
supersonic? illegal modified lens, right? :bsmilie:
Hi there,
this shoot I must go cos I misses the last want.

Joe :cry:

gremlin said:
To be held Oct 2 at Takashimaya Square. Time not announced but should be around 7pm. Hmm.. Wedding Planner Pt 2? :think: :sweat:

The Contestants

Shit....i having ICT....can't even go watch :(

Joe and ESPN

looks like we have a date on that day :D

I let Agape know we b there

Status
Not open for further replies.