Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
The Electric New Paper :
PREDATOR OF PRE-TEENS
'Come express your naughty thoughts here'

Man sets up website with provocative pictures of girls below 13, outraged netizens try to expose him
THE name of the blog site itself rings alarm bells: SG Sexy Preteens.
By A Special Correspondent 22 June 2009

THE name of the blog site itself rings alarm bells: SG Sexy Preteens.

The pictures are disturbing: Scantily-clad pre-teen girls pose suggestively. Some appear to have been shot unaware.

Most of the girls pictured appear to be local. Their faces are not masked. Some look as young as seven, others between 10 and 13.

The pictures were apparently taken in various locations: school halls, playgrounds and even on the MRT.

Then there's the disturbing accompanying write-up, which describes the site as a 'safe haven for primary school girls to express their sexy feelings and naughty thoughts among themselves'.

Although the blog site is password protected, a quick online search will throw up a teaser site, through which members of the public can contact the site owner for the password.

The owner of the site, who goes by his online moniker nottiboy134, also runs several other sex-related websites. The New Paper knows of at least five other sites, in which he puts up sexually-explicit content.

On one, he posts numerous chat logs between himself and local teenagers. He also appeals for donations from netizens who want the contacts of the young girls he chats online with.

The blog site has enraged netizens.

One netizen, who stumbled on the site while surfing the Internet recently, was so disturbed he alerted The New Paper on Sunday immediately.

Said the netizen: 'The conversations he has with these young children are suggestive and sexually provocative.

'I fear for the welfare and safety of primary school girls who may fall into this so-called 'interactive website' trap, and the dangers the website may pose to young local female students.'

The New Paper on Sunday made some online checks and learnt several things about nottiboy134.

One: He is an online marketer in his 30s, who runs several online businesses, including a website which offers predictions on winning 4D numbers.

Two: The man also holds several accounts on social networking site Friendster.

Perverse?

Disturbingly, most of the Friendster members listed as his friends are girls who appear to be in their teens.

An excerpt of the write-up on the man's Friendster profile page reads: 'I like girls who wear tube, bare back, mini skirts'.

Using another profile on another networking site under his real name, the man wrote: 'I'm looking for girls who are studying in girls' school or JC, ITE, Poly, University and those who love to sit open-legged in school.

'I like netballers, cheerleaders, hockey girls, all those girls who wear mini sport skirts.'

What's perhaps most troubling is that it appears nottiboy134 has been active online for some time.

Since 2007, netizens have started forum threads to caution others against him.

A forum member, MichelleTan, called the man a 'pervert on the loose' and urged forum members to report the man's Friendster profile as being offensive.

Several other teens had posted blog entries and screen captures of messages the man had sent them through Friendster, most of which were sexual in nature.

Some netizens are so concerned that they have taken their investigations a step further recently - by contacting the man directly.

Their aim: To expose him.

One of them, a 16-year-old student, said he decided to contact the man together with a group of four other friends to collect more information about his online activities two months ago.

He told The New Paper on Sunday: 'Our plans were actually to expose him or report him to the authorities.

'I used a fake e-mail address to chat with him and he believed I was a girl and wanted to meet me. But I stopped chatting with him and did not pursue this incident.'

He said he had decided to let the matter rest as he was busy preparing for his exams.

However, he managed to convince the man to give him access to his private blog, which contained suggestive pictures of children who appear to be of primary school age.

The captions attached to each picture are sexually provocative.

The man has also installed a chat program on the blog site for users to chat with each other.

It is not known whether the pictures on the site were taken by the man himself.

Dangerous?

Said the student: 'After I got access to the private blog, I saw a video of him and a kindergarten girl, along with many other pictures of primary school girls. I felt he was a dangerous person and was concerned about the safety and modesty of innocent girls out there.'

A chat log between the student and the man, in which the student had pretended to be a 12-year-old girl, showed the man had repeatedly made comments of a sexual nature.

At one point, he even said he had the urge to have sex with the 'girl'.

The student chatted with the man for about two hours over two days in late April, and saved copies of both conversations.

He also took screen captures of his chat window with the man, which showed the man posing with a child in his display picture.

He added that he had compiled information about the man. 'Perhaps it might be useful to the relevant authorities,' he said.

A police spokesman said a report had been made and that they are investigating.

Obscene website founder may face jail

ANYONE who sets up an obscene website can be prosecuted under the Undesirable Publications Act.

If found guilty, he or she faces stiff sentences: A fine of $10,000, a jail term of up to two years, or both.

Under Section 3 of the Act, a publication is considered obscene if 'its effect or the effect of any one of its parts or items tend to deprave and corrupt' people who have read, seen or heard it.

Lawyer Amolat Singh said the man in this case could also possibly be prosecuted for sexual grooming - that is, luring youths into trusting him, in order to extract sexual favours from them later.

Between 2001 and 2006, there were 124 reported cases of females who fell victim to sex crimes after meeting their abusers online.

If found guilty, he could be jailed up to three years, fined, or both.
Said Mr Singh: 'The man has made his intentions clear on his website, and has 'put up his signboard', so to speak.But it's not fair because the girls can't make informed decisions at that age.'

Let all of us be aware of such characters lurking in our society and keep a look out for our young ones ...

Last edited:
this is totally ridiculous

this guy ought to be shot!

Just to share an experience I had when I was in my pre-teens about 12 years ago.

Chatting online I got to know this friendly guy. After some getting to know, he asked me for my address as he wanted to send a greeting card. So I gave him.

How naive of me.

He suddenly turned nasty and said he was gonna come and rape me. Though no pictures or handphone numbers was exchanged other than my address(of all things), I remembered that I was very afraid.:cry:

A lesson was very quickly learnt. :embrass:

welcome to singapore

guess how many of these people lurk in our online community here as well? :)

Just to share an experience I had when I was in my pre-teens about 12 years ago.

Chatting online I got to know this friendly guy. After some getting to know, he asked me for my address as he wanted to send a greeting card. So I gave him.

How naive of me.

He suddenly turned nasty and said he was gonna come and rape me. Though no pictures or handphone numbers was exchanged other than my address(of all things), I remembered that I was very afraid.:cry:

A lesson was very quickly learnt. :embrass:

Now that's a scary thought..... :sweat:

Sigh... what's with Men.. that they need to go somewhere to rape someone... oughta go have a visit to IMH

absolutely agree with ejun and cheryl

totally crazy paedophile

"fear for the safety of young girls" RIGHT!

as if! he is the real danger

we seriously must petition to get this guy publicly caned or castrated.

haha and to cheryl, i meant it as a figurative speech

and yes agree with you it's too easy for him

and to akatsuki it's a MIRACLE how he can operate for so long.

i myself find it wonderful as well, what are the police doing?

he actually charges $500 sgd for 1 on 1 coaching on "how to make a girl wet"

lol. he got no life ah?

OMG... this remind me of another guy that is still lurking around in hardware zone.. a pedophile that specially preyed on underage girl.... his will tell you his ex with those MM that he have did with, and worse thing even post the girl picture. Worse of the kind, if someone would like to exploit him. Nick is 'Galaa' his tactic is usually go audition noe Mei mei then slowly proceed from there.

Anyone has any idea what type of evidence is required to put this pervert away?

hmmm... not sure... a print screen ? well try to chat him up using a fake "girl" account. maybe u will found out... ? anyway there are thread post up about him already. Got his no. and even seen in this with the XMM before.

many comments here....but are we are not judge,jury or executioner.

There are many other sickos in the same generic.
Those who torture animals. No lesser evil.
Those who abuse maids, elderly and children.
Those who cheat people of hard earned savings.

So...means what? Lynch them? Shoot them? I see all kinds of comments. No realistic.
We are not judge, jury or executioner.

Society is governed by rules, laws and basic humanity rights.
Yes, what he did is sick, and he should be locked up, toss the key away.

But those examples I listed, are they any better?
Why do these predators continue to exists around us. Simple - people do not care about people.

We as a society, do not take care of our elderly. Thats why, elderly homes exists, and govt. building more new ones
We as a society, do not even give seats to pregnant women, elderly, handicapped and those in need. We turn a closed eye when we see these acts. We submit to stomp, take pictures. Launch a PCK campaign, stick stickers, but the EASIEST WAY is open your mouth and tell them off, by taking action into our own hands.
We don't donate to charity, we don't give blood. We don't even bother to asked the poor and hungry, and pretend that they don't exists.

And we make noise about....this.

Predators like them, exists.....because we, as a people/society allowed them to exists. But their acts are equally as malicious as those other examples listed. Why single this out only. If you truly want to make a difference, then do your bit to society. Give blood twice a month. Donate regularly to charities. Dun throw your parents in elderly homes. Don't abuse animals. Give up your seats on trains/buses, but DO THE RIGHT THING by tell others when they are wrong. Don't just keep quiet.

Because people keep quiet, these predators exists, and continue to operate. They fear no-one, and they have nothing to fear.
How's that for thought of the day. What have YOU done today?

many comments here....but are we are not judge,jury or executioner.

There are many other sickos in the same generic.
Those who torture animals. No lesser evil.
Those who abuse maids, elderly and children.
Those who cheat people of hard earned savings.

So...means what? Lynch them? Shoot them? I see all kinds of comments. No realistic.
We are not judge, jury or executioner.

Society is governed by rules, laws and basic humanity rights.
Yes, what he did is sick, and he should be locked up, toss the key away.

But those examples I listed, are they any better?
Why do these predators continue to exists around us. Simple - people do not care about people.

We as a society, do not take care of our elderly. Thats why, elderly homes exists, and govt. building more new ones
We as a society, do not even give seats to pregnant women, elderly, handicapped and those in need. We turn a closed eye when we see these acts. We submit to stomp, take pictures. Launch a PCK campaign, stick stickers, but the EASIEST WAY is open your mouth and tell them off, by taking action into our own hands.
We don't donate to charity, we don't give blood. We don't even bother to asked the poor and hungry, and pretend that they don't exists.

And we make noise about....this.

Predators like them, exists.....because we, as a people/society allowed them to exists. But their acts are equally as malicious as those other examples listed. Why single this out only. If you truly want to make a difference, then do your bit to society. Give blood twice a month. Donate regularly to charities. Dun throw your parents in elderly homes. Don't abuse animals. Give up your seats on trains/buses, but DO THE RIGHT THING by tell others when they are wrong. Don't just keep quiet.

Because people keep quiet, these predators exists, and continue to operate. They fear no-one, and they have nothing to fear.
How's that for thought of the day. What have YOU done today?

thanks for your opinion judge dredd.

Status
Not open for further replies.