New pana series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much exciting on the new releases, just up the resolution only. Let see what they come out with FZ-60 in July. Following the trend, FZ-10 and FZ-20 similar, FZ-30 and FZ-50 similar, so FZ-60 will be something different. Hope they don't just up the resolution on some tiny CCD. They should put a CMOS sensor and improve the noise.

Nothing much exciting on the new releases, just up the resolution only. Let see what they come out with FZ-60 in July. Following the trend, FZ-10 and FZ-20 similar, FZ-30 and FZ-50 similar, so FZ-60 will be something different. Hope they don't just up the resolution on some tiny CCD. They should put a CMOS sensor and improve the noise.
what gives you the impression that CMOS sensor produce lesser noise? :nono:

i believe fz60 will be simply a fz30 upgrade... at the most different, it could be using 10x 28mm zoom.

the camera i hope that they will improve on is the lx series...if not for the iso issue..i would have bought one already

the camera i hope that they will improve on is the lx series...if not for the iso issue..i would have bought one already
same here... gotton a f31 instead (MScolor promotion is so tempting :sweat:)
but again if lx get better sensor, the rest will get the same treatment as well. :lovegrin:

what gives you the impression that CMOS sensor produce lesser noise? :nono:

i believe fz60 will be simply a fz30 upgrade... at the most different, it could be using 10x 28mm zoom.

Traditonally CMOS might not be as good as the CCD, but as technology advanced, CMOS nowadays tends to fare better.

Nikon D2X, Canon 1Ds Mark II are all CMOS sensors. Even the canon D400 beats all the same level DSLR in term of noise.

Traditonally CMOS might not be as good as the CCD, but as technology advanced, CMOS nowadays tends to fare better.

Nikon D2X, Canon 1Ds Mark II are all CMOS sensors. Even the canon D400 beats all the same level DSLR in term of noise.
well, if you consider superCCD in...
i don wanna say which is better, as up till now there is still no definitely ans.

Status
Not open for further replies.