New OLYMPUS mju Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Wow! Saw the last page advertisement on today's TODAY paper (www.todayonline.com.sg). There are 3 models: mju 720 SW (which is shock and water resistant), mju 820 & 700 (which can bump the ISO up all the way to 3200!). Amazing cameras.

Just wondering if the mju 810 can take on the Fuji F11 in terms of picture quality in low light conditions? It would be my dream camera since it incorporates low light features and stabiliser.
My main concern would be whether a photo at ISO 3200 is usable. If it does, I would definitely go for it.
Just wondering any sample pics so far?

Canew said:
Wow! Saw the last page advertisement on today's TODAY paper (www.todayonline.com.sg). There are 3 models: mju 720 SW (which is shock and water resistant), mju 820 & 700 (which can bump the ISO up all the way to 3200!). Amazing cameras.
thinking of getting the mju 720 SW @ $749 with 256mb xd card inclusive, anyone knows where i can get a better deal? looking forward to the IT show on 9-12 march 2006. Anyone interested in MO to get this camera if there is a better deal or price can PM me thanks.:)

Michael68 said:
Just wondering if the mju 810 can take on the Fuji F11 in terms of picture quality in low light conditions? It would be my dream camera since it incorporates low light features and stabiliser.
My main concern would be whether a photo at ISO 3200 is usable. If it does, I would definitely go for it.
Just wondering any sample pics so far?

Well I can only say don't expect too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.