New Olympus C-2100UZ Owners Please Note - Hot Pixel Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpenza, Casio no problems?

Originally posted by Jayan

Cos also some ppl see got a few hot pixels at 16 sec exposure feel buay song mah! (like me.....:p)

I have 4 hot pixels at 1/6 sec and 133 hot pixels at 16 sec exposure. Very jialat rite? Just tell them i have hot pixels problem can liao rite?

Originally posted by Falcon

I have 4 hot pixels at 1/6 sec and 133 hot pixels at 16 sec exposure. Very jialat rite? Just tell them i have hot pixels problem can liao rite?

Then you boh bian liao lah...gotta pay Oly Sg a visit very very soon.........

my 2100uz is in Msia now.. no hot pixel at 4" after sent it in to Oly SG. Hope it won't appears again, if not have to go back to SG :(

I don't quite like that old lady in Oly office, the one in he reception.. not cheerful, never smile, never say anything not even bye/thank u...

Originally posted by TsQ
my 2100uz is in Msia now.. no hot pixel at 4" after sent it in to Oly SG. Hope it won't appears again, if not have to go back to SG :(

I don't quite like that old lady in Oly office, the one in he reception.. not cheerful, never smile, never say anything not even bye/thank u...

My CCD a small handful of faint hotties at 4 sec, but can be cured using Hot Pixel Elimination.......

My CCD a small handful of faint hotties at 4 sec, but can be cured using Hot Pixel Elimination.......

Where to get the hox pixel elimination program? Anyway I sent my cam down for the upgrade this morning. I was told by the young lady in the reception that it will take one week to get it fix. Very long rite??

Where to get the hox pixel elimination program? Anyway I sent my cam down for the upgrade this morning. I was told by the young lady in the reception that it will take one week to get it fix. Very long rite??

The gal sui boh??? :D

Won't take that long lah...tomorrow they most probably will call u up to go collect ur DC.

U can get the proggie @ http://www.mediachance.com very effective in fixing minor hot pixel prob....its called HotPixels.

For more serious hot pixel prob like those taken using 16 sec exposure with ISO 400 then u can use Black Flrame NR instead.

The gal sui boh??? :D

Won't take that long lah...tomorrow they most probably will call u up to go collect ur DC.

U can get the proggie @ http://www.mediachance.com very effective in fixing minor hot pixel prob....its called HotPixels.

For more serious hot pixel prob like those taken using 16 sec exposure with ISO 400 then u can use Black Flrame NR instead.

Ok. tks for the info. Nice looking.(Ah Lian). :)

Ok. tks for the info. Average looking only.(Ah Lian). :)

Ppl gal lah....how can say until like that!?!?! :eek:

If not pretty then must say nice-looking...ok??? ;)

2 days already and I haven't received any calls from oly to ask me collect back my camera. What should i do?? Call and hurry them??

Yeah!! I got it back already. Time for some real action after 1.5 month break from photography....

Yeah!! I got it back already. Time for some real action after 1.5 month break from photography....

Give it all u've got!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.