New Noobish Newbie Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cckue: Lol, well i dunno about that till i get my DSLR cam

@ stubertsg: hahaz... i'll say be content with your lens till you saved enough for a new and better lens. Ganbatte~

@ sexalicious: o_O" D300!!! Cannot ar... 400D must already save like crazy, i think must eat grass for dunno how many years... blargh...!!!

@ cckue: Lol, well i dunno about that till i get my DSLR cam

@ stubertsg: hahaz... i'll say be content with your lens till you saved enough for a new and better lens. Ganbatte~

@ sexalicious: o_O" D300!!! Cannot ar... 400D must already save like crazy, i think must eat grass for dunno how many years... blargh...!!!

work hard and save for ur gears like what i did.:D

Hi Clubsnappers,

I'm James, 22, residing in Woodlands, and am currently serving NS. I am pleased to join this active community of photographers. I was struck with the 'shutter' bug by my friend who influenced me through his pictures. I currently own a Canon IXUS 70 which was bought in Sep '07. Currently trying to learn and absorb as much I can. After 5 months, I'm now seriously looking at a DSLR camera for more defined shots.

I'm particularly interested in landscape, portrait and studio photography. I'll try and upload some of my noobish works sometime. Hope to learn from you experienced photographers and make new friends along the way. Cheers!!!

hi fellow woodlanders. maybe you can check out our thread under Gatherings section :)

400D is already a good camera that will last you for a while at least before the virus kicks in :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.