New Nokia boasts Carl Zeiss lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite disappointed with the 3.2mp Carl Zeiss camera of the Nokia N73, i just bought not long ago. Putting it at the highest resolution i thought will gives a decent photo, maybe same quality as an older 2.0mp digicam... but when i saw the full size photo on the p.c, it looked worst than anything... :bsmilie: I'm referring to the pics below... today at a car park i saw a rather rare $325K 4.2i V8 414bhp Audi RS4 mah, so want to snap a pic of it loh... i didn't expect full size pic on the p.c looks so yucky. In these reduced size version, sorta ok though...

3y64lu9.jpg

4dm9jjo.jpg

3ye536a.jpg

Congrats.. Hmm, same here, just got myself the K800i SE camera.. err phone.
3.2MPix.. a p&s camera always by my side :)

Just got the new 2 megapix Sony Ericsson K750i...here are some test pics of the camera. Pretty impressive for a camera phone, I must say...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133893

The N93 is junk. And it's not the lens, it's the sensor and software.

Viva la K810i!

A Sample shot from K800i..

419744495_17891920f3.jpg

I am quite disappointed with the 3.2mp Carl Zeiss camera of the Nokia N73, i just bought not long ago. Putting it at the highest resolution i thought will gives a decent photo, maybe same quality as an older 2.0mp digicam... but when i saw the full size photo on the p.c, it looked worst than anything... :bsmilie: I'm referring to the pics below... today at a car park i saw a rather rare $325K 4.2i V8 414bhp Audi RS4 mah, so want to snap a pic of it loh... i didn't expect full size pic on the p.c looks so yucky. In these reduced size version, sorta ok though...

4dm9jjo.jpg

Others All other makes/brands/DIY & misc photographic gadgets discussed here.

I am sorry but these are telecommunication gadgets
not photographic gadgets

thread moved

Status
Not open for further replies.