New Nikon Lens - Nikkor 200 mm F2.0 AF-S VR lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0405/04052801nikkor200.asp

Wow. Interesting new lens from Nikon, their (belated?) response to Canon's legendary (but discontinued) EF 200mm f1.8L lens. And it has VR as well. Good news for sports/event shooters using Nikon gear. Wonder how much it'll cost? :think:

Nikon also announced a new TC, the TC-17EII 1.7x. Reported in the specs to have an equivalent loss of 1.5 stops of light.

Dude... this news has been posted ;p

Will you buy it?

Garion said:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0405/04052801nikkor200.asp

Wow. Interesting new lens from Nikon, their (belated?) response to Canon's legendary (but discontinued) EF 200mm f1.8L lens. And it has VR as well. Good news for sports/event shooters using Nikon gear. Wonder how much it'll cost? :think:

Nikon also announced a new TC, the TC-17EII 1.7x. Reported in the specs to have an equivalent loss of 1.5 stops of light.
Hmm...you have switched over to the Dark Side ?

Garion Buy buy buy! jumping Buy buy buy! over Buy buy buy! to Buy buy buy! the Buy buy buy! dark Buy buy buy! side?

Ahh... that's very bad of you Harlequin, and yet you did nothing to ask him to jump ship? :nono:

:devil:

For all you all know, he might be sleeping with D2H, 200-400mm f/4 and 600mm f/4. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Harlequin said:
I showed him the door but there was no red carpet available at that time.
Hmmm never get ah Chua & PE & skfoo to help out? :devil: They might do wonders you know :think: :devil:

AJ23 said:
For all you all know, he might be sleeping with D2H, 200-400mm f/4 and 600mm f/4. :devil: :devil: :devil:
:blah: :cry: PAI SEH, SORRY GARION, I didn't know ;p

espn :kok:

AJ23 :hammer:

Basket...u all ar...evil sia. :angry: Must...resist...the Dark Side!!! :bsmilie:

As an ex-Canon user myself... JOIN US. :bsmilie:

garion: buy buy buy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.... waiting :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.