New Nikkor lenses available locally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just called cp (marina)... they say not in Singapore yet leh...:dunno: :(

Originally posted by Ansel
$1970 !! :eek: :cry: :cry:
This is the LIST price. Typically the STREET price will be lower. How much lower? Don't know - go to your favorite retailer to find out. :D

Originally posted by bearycute
just called cp (marina)... they say not in Singapore yet leh...:dunno: :(
The information about the lenses was given to me by Nikon Singapore.

The lens info are also available from www.nikon.com.sg product information pages.

Was at CP Peninsula during lunch. Was told that there is only one piece 12-24mm, but selling at suggested retail price.:( Decided to wait.

Originally posted by LEO
Was at CP Peninsula during lunch. Was told that there is only one piece 12-24mm, but selling at suggested retail price.:( Decided to wait.

for Christmas season

a great time to shop and bargain...:D

Originally posted by LEO

what about the 24-120? Did you happen to ask about this lens?

24-120mm is also available. Think they have stock. But I did not ask how many. Coz asked what the price like?, was told suggested retail price ~ 1K. sian liao.

Asked further how would be the street price like when the demand get lesser. Was told about 10% less only:(

Originally posted by LEO
24-120mm is also available. Think they have stock. But I did not ask how many. Coz asked what the price like?, was told suggested retail price ~ 1K. sian liao.

Asked further how would be the street price like when the demand get lesser. Was told about 10% less only:(

thanks for the info!

John 3:16 selling at 995... is it a good buy?:dunno:

Originally posted by denizenx
sorry is the 24-120 equiv to a 36-180mm IS in canonspeak?

No. In Canon speak, it's a 24-120mm USM IS. That lens can be used on an SLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.