new movie coming - shutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

qsecofr

Feb 16, 2004
there will be a new Thai movie coming up called shutter ...
my friend has watched in Thailand already... he said quit scary ! all the guys in screamed in the cinema... haha... :D

The sequel is coming out. Its called Aperture.

qsecofr said:
there will be a new Thai movie coming up called shutter ...
my friend has watched in Thailand already... he said quit scary ! all the guys in screamed in the cinema... haha... :D
i tot it has something to do with cameras/photography tat's y u posted here. haha ...

I think the sequel should be "Noise"

West_ray said:
i tot it has something to do with cameras/photography tat's y u posted here. haha ...

It has nothing to do with cameras/photography thats why he post at kopitiam. Correct but haha...... kenna suan big time liao :)

Last installment of the scary movie should be 'Body'....so i heard :D

Lets not stray off topic (must respect people's post abit mah...hee)....

:angel:

So...in relation to the topic...anybody got ghost photos to share post in this thread? (.....ok...eerie ones without the ghost appearing also can....but please NO fakes or PHOTOSHOPed wannabes) :nono:

this show was made for us !! but it was also made exclusively for Canonians because they used the canon camera as they shoot pictures..

so...

Canon cameras can take pictures with ghose behind ah ?/

Synopsis: "The horror begins when Thun (Ananda Everingham), a young photographer and his girlfriend, Jane (Natthaweeranuch Thongmee) accidentally hit a woman by the street while driving a car. They decide to leave the dead woman and drive away. Later, Thun discovers an unexplained event when he finds a mysterious shadow appears on his photo."

- Mysterious shadow eh ? Nothing that clone stamp/Healing brush cant take care of.

So , tis is a must see show? sounds very interesting to me....

hope its as scary as they say it is... just to meet my day..

reno77 said:
Synopsis: "The horror begins when Thun (Ananda Everingham), a young photographer and his girlfriend, Jane (Natthaweeranuch Thongmee) accidentally hit a woman by the street while driving a car. They decide to leave the dead woman and drive away. Later, Thun discovers an unexplained event when he finds a mysterious shadow appears on his photo."

- Mysterious shadow eh ? Nothing that clone stamp/Healing brush cant take care of.

Sounds like someone been using the built-in flash while a long tele-zoom is attached.... He should be using a 550EX!

liew...i dun dare to watch ga-ga shows... =(

sbs99 said:
Lets not stray off topic (must respect people's post abit mah...hee)....

:angel:

So...in relation to the topic...anybody got ghost photos to share post in this thread? (.....ok...eerie ones without the ghost appearing also can....but please NO fakes or PHOTOSHOPed wannabes) :nono:

lens flare!

If you take a look at the movie poster, they have lots of 'real' ghost photos - inspiration for the movie I guess. I just hope it's better than the Thai effort in 'Three', which was pretty awful :)

Yes, I saw the poster when I watched 'CLEAN' by Maggie Cheung a week + ago.

I don't think I'll watch this movie, as I'm an avid photog that does a lot of shooting. Don't want to see such 'things' in my photos.

But for digital users, can PS/clone 'them' away. :bsmilie:

StreetShooter said:
Mediacorp will come out with a copycat serial. It'll be called "Shuttle".
hahaha... i'm not surprise if they do... there's not a single local show that was not copied. LOL!

StreetShooter said:
Mediacorp will come out with a copycat serial. It'll be called "Shuttle".

LOL....tat i may agree on the copycat part...
as for the poster...some seems innocently authentic enuff...however i think one or two or three of them is photoshop-d blatantly...even if their claims of real photos say so on the poster itself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.