New Models and their Arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's great to hear. it would be nice to share some of your positive experiences on CS then. just so that ppl know that CS is not such a bad place after all. :)

but sooner or later she's going to meet someone :devil::devil::devil:

that's great to hear. it would be nice to share some of your positive experiences on CS then. just so that ppl know that CS is not such a bad place after all. :)

good idea. maybe i go and start a "nice photographers and models you came across" thread.

but must add T&C,

1) no pussy talking here.
:D

Ah young lady if there's no photogs around with passion to shoot 'models'
you all will be left in the lurch:)

wait, you need to change this

let me write this properly for you

"Ah young lady if there's no photogs around with "passion" to shoot 'models'"

remember, we have a lot of perceived as substandard models, we also have even more half past six photographers whose sole purpose is not to shoot nice pictures, but to stare at xmm and wait for them to smile and them so they can go home and daydream about it...

i'm like that too, but i daydream about cats meowing at me... :lovegrin:

wait, you need to change this

let me write this properly for you

"Ah young lady if there's no photogs around with "passion" to shoot 'models'"

remember, we have a lot of perceived as substandard models, we also have even more half past six photographers whose sole purpose is not to shoot nice pictures, but to stare at xmm and wait for them to smile and them so they can go home and daydream about it...

i'm like that too, but i daydream about cats meowing at me... :lovegrin:

okay i cant resist this.. but i have to say.
we also have "photographers" whom zoom up at "models" *coughs* and ask them to spread their legs. if it was as simple as daydreaming about smiles, that will be alot safer.....

Last edited:
is this thread about member's dispute?

okay i cant resist this.. but i have to say.
we also have photographers whom zoom up at "models" *coughs* and ask them to spread their legs. if it was as simple as daydreaming about smiles, that will be alot safer.....

maybe the next time you go for photoshoot, you should bring bibs....

for the photographers that drool.... :bsmilie:

aiya, let's look at this way... note that i mean no offense, just trying to put it into perspective

you want to put it that way, people can also say you arrogant.. if you don't think you are very good, why should a model let you shoot her for free? you want to shoot her, you approach her, this is your demand... she can choose to entertain it or not. in the first place, she didn't ask you to shoot her, you wanted to shoot her, so it's really her choice. simple as that.

if shoot model, shoot until so pissed, don't shoot better... time to shoot cats and landscapes :heart:

and goats!

bibs wont help. maybe have to bring along pepper spray, penknife and a portable SIREN LOL. :bsmilie:

siren definition in wikipedia:

In Greek mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Σειρήν Seirēn; Greek plural: Σειρῆνες Seirēnes) were three dangerous bird-women, portrayed as seductresses, who lived on an island called Sirenum scopuli.

oh, i don't think i can post anything i turned up on google images here.. :sweatsm:

honestly, this has turned into a joke and loads n loads of OTs.... plus unecessary and unwanted comments from certain individuals. Whether u like or dun like what i say that's your own prob but still we all know where the root of the problem lies...

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.