New Model Lowepro Stealth Reporter Bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Jus saw CP stock in some new models of Lowepro Stealth Reporter bags.
Stealth Reporter D100AW, D200AW, D300AW, D550AW.
New design mainly external, new strap with better pading, also got a memory cars case
and a small pouch internal.
Go chekc it out..

how much do you think the're selling it for? same price as the original stealth reporter?

metallilan said:
how much do you think the're selling it for? same price as the original stealth reporter?

I only check price for D300AW $119 & D550AW $177.

It seems that the new Stealth Reporter AW series comes in sizes of D100, D200, D300, D400, D550 and D650. The latter two can accomodate notebooks. Haven't seen the D650 in stores yet though.

Ya, due to the notebook compartment in D550 & D650, the price will be higher
than the old model.
The rest model around same as the old model.

old model looks nicer

Interestingly the official Lowepro website has absolutely no information on new D series. Email doesn't seem to work either.

i bought the D300 abt a wk ago from CP for 119. Its not tat bad as compared to the older ones. The design looks slightly nicer.

i'm only keeping my old lowepro shoulder bag - the modular system just plainly sucks. hope my new modular system from another brand will be much better.

zachmus said:
i bought the D300 abt a wk ago from CP for 119. Its not tat bad as compared to the older ones. The design looks slightly nicer.

One nice improvement (which may not useful to all) in the 550/650 model (possibly on some others too) is the zippable piece at the back to slot your bag securely onto the handles of roller cases. I find this a very useful feature.

Yes, the Lowepro website does not show the new bags, as yet.

i also got mine but still prefer the older one.
A D300AW that is.

D200 is for Nikon D200 users.. hehe

Anyway, I like the new looks. Going for D400 next month.

Pr0t0type said:
D200 is for Nikon D200 users.. hehe

Anyway, I like the new looks. Going for D400 next month.

D400 AP SLS quoted $135.
Anyway, already have the old 400AW..

any owner with the newer stealth reporter bags to post pictures of it?
TIA

hee, got a D200 on Friday for $100.

Compare to my older 400, the new one has better padding. :D

I have bags in the SR series of bags too.... an older 200 (without AW) and the prev generation 400AW. The sizings and paddings were good. Think they'll be good buys for those looking for shoulder bags. I changed the carrying strap though to eagle creek which is more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.