Status
Not open for further replies.

peterhone

Sep 19, 2010
www.dphotographer.co.uk
Hi all....
am a new member here, been in Singapore 4 years....have D90 and looking for two pieces of help....
who runs elements/photoshop classes?
How much and where best to buy tamron 18-270 lens?

Hi all....
am a new member here, been in Singapore 4 years....have D90 and looking for two pieces of help....

Welcome to CS:)

1)You can take a look at the Workshops/Tutorials and classes forum

2)There is NO best shop to buy from.Please go and do your own homework and don't expect us to find the prices for you cos shops are equipped with a telephone and they have email too...

Hi all....

Last i checked, the Tamron 18-270 is going for SGD940 at MS Color

Hi all....

MS Color selling $930+-

Last i checked, the Tamron 18-270 is going for SGD940 at MS Color

You are a friendly forumer.

Cleon bus....hope all members attitudes are not the same as yours...it sucks! A terrible attitude towards any member let alone a new one.....thanks!

To the other replies....thanks for all your help and decent attitudes;)

Hi all....

1)You can take a look at the Workshops/Tutorials and classes forum

2)There is NO best shop to buy from.Please go and do your own homework and don't expect us to find the prices for you cos shops are equipped with a telephone and they have email too...

Cleon bus....hope all members attitudes are not the same as yours...it sucks! A terrible attitude towards any member let alone a new one.....thanks!

To the other replies....thanks for all your help and decent attitudes;)

1)You said you have been in Singapore for 4 years.

2)I only asked you to do your own homework and call/email shops for a quote...

3)So i don't think you don't know that most shops have a telephone/email right?

4)There are also some other members which can be nastier than me...

5)Thanks for reading and enjoy your new lens when you've gotten it:)

I am sure it did say forum at the top of the page...where members swap views and ideas?
I was looking for general info from members who had bought similar lenses, done similar classes.....maybe reading between the lines is beyond you....keep up the good work, you will drive many members away with that charming attitude.....;)

I am sure it did say forum at the top of the page...where members swap views and ideas?
I was looking for general info from members who had bought similar lenses, done similar classes.....maybe reading between the lines is beyond you....keep up the good work, you will drive many members away with that charming attitude.....;)

Wow...thank you...

Welcome to clubsnap :)

I'm not trying to put u down or anything but I guess every forum have their own culture.. and the one at cs just requires u to do ur homework and fully utilise the search button.. it was a culture shock to me at first too.. I've been to other forums where same qns had been repeatedly asked but members still ans them to the best they can.. but when I joined cs, it was different.. took some time to adjust, but the members here are willing to help too.. just make sure you've made an effort to help yourself before actually asking for help..:)

Hope you'll learn as much from cs as I did..

Welcome to CS. Look around the forums and you should get the answers to your questions....

Lol Cleon don't need care what others say luh, some may be jealous so they will start saying others attitude sucks and it's kinda rude to say someone"s attitude sucks :) what if people says you are ugly, you are weak, you are so unfriendly, when they don't know you well enough? And that's not the true you, how will you feel? Please be consider and not saying others attitude sucks.

Hi, welcome.:)

Seems like a lot of immaturity and narrow mindedness, possibly even insecurity here....
Forum...swap ideas, pointers, recent history?
Open mind needed...but not necessary....great asset though, you should try it...;)
If I am asked anything, what is the big problem giving a reasonable answer...rather than an obnoxious answer...the problem is ME if I cannot even be helpful.....
Interaction is a great thing .....for a search button, use Google;)

Seems like a lot of immaturity and narrow mindedness, possibly even insecurity here....
Forum...swap ideas, pointers, recent history?
Open mind needed...but not necessary....great asset though, you should try it...;)
If I am asked anything, what is the big problem giving a reasonable answer...rather than an obnoxious answer...the problem is ME if I cannot even be helpful.....
Interaction is a great thing .....for a search button, use Google;)

There's a Chinese proverb, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

If you want to know the best shop to buy from, Courts would fit the criteria you are looking for, i.e. people who are too lazy to scout around for the best prices but expect to be spoonfed.

I would rather not have CS getting thousands of posts per day of people just asking up what's the best price for this, best price for that. There's a Price Guide section. What's so difficult about using that?

There's a Chinese proverb, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

If you want to know the best shop to buy from, Courts would fit the criteria you are looking for, i.e. people who are too lazy to scout around for the best prices but expect to be spoonfed.

I would rather not have CS getting thousands of posts per day of people just asking up what's the best price for this, best price for that. There's a Price Guide section. What's so difficult about using that?

Agree!!
And to ts: if you really are that lazy then just go straight down to any shop like Harvey Norman or courts or any places that you feel that it is just right at your doorstep and buy and what is the search function for? If lots and tons of people asking about where sells the best price? And do your own research and homework too, if we say go courts buy, there is the cheapest in town, but when you bought your stuffs there, you blame us for not telling you that there are other places that sells cheaper, FYI, this is just an example.

My apologies....I thought it maybe a bit more of an open minded forum, with friendlier attitudes, my mistake.
I can admit being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.