New Member over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Photographers! Good Day! :)

I'm new to this forum. I have been taking photos for almost a year. I first got myself a semipro camera last May. And I have been using until now. Photography interest arise since last year and so I bought a semipro camera rather than a dslr because I'm a student. Yea, thinking to get a dslr next year probably at IT Show.

And by the way, how do I upload my image as avatar? :angel:

By the way, you can view my photos over here: http://canniek.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Welcome to CS...;)

when u choose the standard avatar, u shld be able to see the custom avatar at the bottom for u to upload...

Welcome,

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

hi

enjoy your stay in the big family of clubsnap.

Cheers
Shaz

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

As for the avatar, I also think that new members cannot upload the image as avatar. :cool:

can la bro i manage to upload mine a few days after joining. Anyway welcome to CS and enjoy yr stay! U sure will learn stuff here I know i have and it's cool that u using a "semi pro" cam to start out with. I started out with a Nikon P80 (SLR like cam) b4 switching to my D90. It's a gd way to start especially since u r a student. CHEERS!

can la bro i manage to upload mine a few days after joining. Anyway welcome to CS and enjoy yr stay! U sure will learn stuff here I know i have and it's cool that u using a "semi pro" cam to start out with. I started out with a Nikon P80 (SLR like cam) b4 switching to my D90. It's a gd way to start especially since u r a student. CHEERS!

So fast spread the BBB virus already :bsmilie:

Cankhh, under custom avatar there is an option to either link from another website (option1) or upload from computer (option2).

BTW welcome to CS. Immunise yourself against BBB virus first :sweatsm:

Welcome to CS

welcome.... hope to see your pics here....

haha, I'm also using Nikon Coolpix P80.

Forgot to tell you people my gender, I'm a female. haha. Hmm, any female photographers here?

DSCN0926_by_canniek.jpg

Took this at Port Dickson, Malaysia during the church camp last June.

More photos: http://canniek.deviantart.com/

IIRC, you'd need a certain number of post before you can activate the custom avatar.

cankhh, u wanna show us your pic ah? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.