Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

It is with great excitement that we have now launched our new portal site replacing the older page. Much of the look & feel redesign was done with the help of one of our ClubSNAPper - andi1704. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his generous time and effort.

While the available functions are working now, quite a number of refinements will still be ongoing over the next few days:
- overall layout, some color schemes
- articles, most of them need to be adjusted to fit in the centre body column properly

Hope that everyone can bear with us while we make the refinements. :sweat:

haha...me too.thought i got directed to some xxx site. :bsmilie:
:thumbsup: for clubsnap and andi1704 too. :thumbsup:

*bowz*
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just entered to this new revised site. Coooool..... :thumbsup: ;) Good job dude! :thumbsup: But as for right clicking(on the mouse button) at the forum & the rest of the following buttons, it's not allow for any sub-pages to open? Think you knew this & some other problems already. Will wait patiently for any changes. And in the meanwhile, happy surfing to this site DUDES!! ;p

Good Job! :D

Well done guys.. very refreshing :thumbsup:

Woah, cool!

Very nice, indeed...:thumbsup:

sorry for my cold water.

its more.... more... messy. and lots of eye candy that.... is kinda "useless" most of the time...

but nontheless, its a very commendable effort.. :thumbsup:

Looks fantastic ... a little suggestion ...

Can we have a mini text version for GPRS download thru our mobiles / pda phones to check on PMs and forums? There will be great too!

Great looking web portal .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The look brightens my life ;)

Great portal design. definately 3 thumbsup :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

btw, whose photos are those used in the banner anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.