New Mac user

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyway that i can regain the health of my macbook's battery?
its only 87% now.

i've been using it for nearly 1 yr and it has visited the service centre twice.
oh yea. if u guys do visit the service. go to the one at cine.
they have much better service and efficiency compared to the one in wheelock i feel.

is there anyway that i can regain the health of my macbook's battery?
its only 87% now.

i've been using it for nearly 1 yr and it has visited the service centre twice.
oh yea. if u guys do visit the service. go to the one at cine.
they have much better service and efficiency compared to the one in wheelock i feel.

Calibrated it before?

yea. drain the batt and recharge it for 8 hours right? :) did that.

I was advised to do it once every 15-20 charge cycles :)

Apple AirPort Extreme 2007-002

Run your software updates guys (& girls)

Only for intel mac.

I was advised to do it once every 15-20 charge cycles :)

okii. i'll try calibrating the batt :) thanks.
lol. although i was advised by the sales person to take out the batt if i want to connect to a power source. but i find that a hassle. does that really do harm to the battery?

lol. although i was advised by the sales person to take out the batt if i want to connect to a power source. but i find that a hassle. does that really do harm to the battery?

Don't do that.

Not advisable actually, since the MB is built in such a way that it will only run @ 2Ghz only with the battery in. It is also built in such a way that it is in intelligent enough not to over charge the battery.

Try to download this free application "Coconut Battery" which will allow you to accurately view your battery's capacity. This will in a way, give you an idea about the capacity & health of the battery before and after calibration.

Hope this helps. :)

Not advisable actually, since the MB is built in such a way that it will only run @ 2Ghz only with the battery in. It is also built in such a way that it is in intelligent enough not to over charge the battery.

Try to download this free application "Coconut Battery" which will allow you to accurately view your battery's capacity. This will in a way, give you an idea about the capacity & health of the battery before and after calibration.

wah, wolfgang now very pro with macs liao hor :bsmilie:

:embrass: Hardly my friend. In fact, you and other mac users have paved the way and also have been generous in sharing your knowledge, hence it is only right that I do the same when i can. :)

i don't know, but somehow, if one is into the Mac experience, it would be hard to get out of it totally, and somehow you will want to share it with others!

thanks a lot~ but where do i dl it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.