New Lens on 20th Oct????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porky88

May 15, 2009
Will there be new lens release on 20th oct?

BBB season...economy improving for all huh??? Mr Doom was still predicting another crisis is up and coming and will be even worse....
When i got my 100L..i did hear the shopkeeper tell me to wait for the mk2 of 70-200f2.8 IS which is coming at the end of year.

BBB season...economy improving for all huh??? Mr Doom was still predicting another crisis is up and coming and will be even worse....
When i got my 100L..i did hear the shopkeeper tell me to wait for the mk2 of 70-200f2.8 IS which is coming at the end of year.

Why not! :bsmilie:
With the launch of 100mm Macro hybrid IS, you won't be surprised that the 70-200mm will have that. At least, I will not be seeing IS 1 & 2 on the lens.

Time for pop cons and coke.:cheers:

Last edited:
this league of camera not for ppl with shallow pocket man....and even e lenses will likely hit most 3k plus to have the new IS

this league of camera not for ppl with shallow pocket man....and even e lenses will likely hit most 3k plus to have the new IS

True. The new lens will be mainly for new users. I still like to keep my current one, as it have been serving me well.

Maybe the new 24-70mm with IS will be launching? :think:

I love rumors thread :bsmilie:

man thrive on rumours? haha...dun flame me if i bitch this...i do wish for a lighter with IS 2470 or even the 70-200...lovely...a little more ex no problem if it is so..haha...canon release new products faster than i can get a pay raise....

What?! Mark 2 of 70-200 2.8 IS?? I've only bought it this year!! But I probably won't be able to afford the new version anyway :bsmilie:

Seriously, I hope they'd update the 100-400 or add IS to the 400 5.6, give us hobbyist a better birding/wildlife lens :)

Time to daydream about your 'DREAM' lens again.....

EF-S 15-85mm f2.8 H-IS USM.....:bsmilie:

True. The new lens will be mainly for new users. I still like to keep my current one, as it have been serving me well.

Maybe the new 24-70mm with IS will be launching? :think:

Yes..Canon should do something about this 24-70mm. May be IS version with much lighter weight.

so many lens are poised for update.of course the old ones are still gd to take picture but really cannnot deny new stuffs can be quite enticing....the new HIS is a huge success it seems and canon trying to bank on it and cash in e profit.

My dream ...

a. 200-500 f/4-5.6L IS USM
b. 7-22 f/3.5-4L IS USM *

* Cannot help this ... since I played with someone's Olympus ...

lenses i like to see with IS and/or improved design

1. 100-400 Mk II
2. 28-300mm Mk II
3. 400mm f5.6 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.