New Lens, New Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Bored today.. decided to shoot something and came up with this.

original.jpg

nice~! heheh i can see the clone of your series number...:p

yupe i agree.. i wont want to show mine too.. :)

:thumbsup: .. at least a healthy diet..

Thanks everyone! Actually that was wheatgrass. After the shot I blended it with some honey. Tasted quite pleasant actually. I highly recommend it. Good, wholesome and quite filling too.

Tink this pic is trying to tell us that u gotten this new lens, now u can only eat grass to earn back the money u spent on the new lens...

medallion said:
Tink this pic is trying to tell us that u gotten this new lens, now u can only eat grass to earn back the money u spent on the new lens...

:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

medallion said:

of course it is... BUT.. this kinda wheatgrass + honey drink isnt cheap (considering for a cuppa beverage) either... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i'll hav to drink tap water from public toilets.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I bought a bag of wheatgrass from NTUC - $2.50. Makes 3 pints of the stuff.
Thanks everyone. Medallion, glad you got it!

:bsmilie:

DT_ said:
of course it is... BUT.. this kinda wheatgrass + honey drink isnt cheap (considering for a cuppa beverage) either... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i'll hav to drink tap water from public toilets.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

nice lens. :thumbsup: but i dont have :thumbsd: :sweatsm:

ndroo said:
Nice shot. Sorry but why can't we show the serial numbers?

Thanks. Serial numbers are tied to warranties and such. Don't want some one using it to repair his old lens.. never know. It could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.