New Learner

Ongoinglearner

Jul 23, 2010
Hi guys, I'm new to photography and I hope to learn more from you seniors/pros.

sometimes seniors/pros do learn from newbies too;)

this is when sometimes newbies post questions that seniors/pros might not have encountered or thought of before, so they might go search for the answer and learn in the process

anyway welcome

welcome mate. make use of the search function(top right hand corner) on topics/threads that may be of interest to you. or the 'forum jump' icon below.

or better, join cleonbus for outing shoot. lots of fun and can meet new friends;)

welcome mate. make use of the search function(top right hand corner) on topics/threads that may be of interest to you. or the 'forum jump' icon below.

or better, join cleonbus for outing shoot. lots of fun and can meet new friends;)

Why do i get mentioned everywhere?:think::bsmilie:

Welcome to CS :)
To learn more, you have to shoot more. So join the outings & you'll get to learn from the seasoned photographers ;)

Welcome. Join some outings to find like minded people to learn from.

Thanks for your warm welcome. Will definitely try to join one of the outings organized whenever possible.

Welcome to CS.
Let us learn & share information at this wonderful forum..;)

Hi Ongoinglearner, welcome to CS!

Like you, we all are constantly learning too. Shoot more, read more, ask more and you will learn more ;)

I feel home already. Will start the lesson with the manual. Feeling warm at heart now with all the warm welcomes!:D

hi welcome. im new too. haha there's alot to learn from here