New KM 10.3MP dSLR to be announced soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peng62

Sep 2, 2005
Check this link :

http://www.dyxum.com/dforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1391&PN=1

This guy KM SEA posts mostly on dpreview.com and is quite reliable with his KM news, which I think some of you who frequent dpreview.com already might know.

BTW, PMA 2006 is held around end Jan 06...

Cheers.

Great.... if the camera is as good as what he[kmsea] claims

Like most have said .......... what good is a new DSLR without fast AF ..........:(

Nah, i seldom shoot event photography so its not that much important to me, current AF speed is good enough for me. AS is more important to me.

If not for the AS ..... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH MY 5D .......:bheart:

At least my friend's D5D does not suffer from back or front focus errors, which my D70 does(front focus) and its quite annoying, now waiting for it to be calibrated at the service centre. I think as the megapixels increases to 10.3MP, thats where AS will shine even more. Heard that KM might be coming out with new flash systems, which I find need some catching up to do.

Long time no post liao, haha! :bsmilie:
Upgrade PC from the Bonus $, now bleeding liao. Spend abt $3k on it(h/w n s/w), can buy one 70-200SSM. :(

Time to recover, might be out of photography for some time. Maybe shoot for fun as need to save up for customary too. That's mean with FF body out now, still have to wait......

Anyway, all the best to those who going to buy n buy n buy. :bsmilie: Enjoy your shopping as I enjoying my new PC games. ;)

10.3MP is not quite good enough for full frame...

zcf said:
thought that's for 7Dii?

It will be quite an odd pixel count. Probably to best the 8MP of the 20D but hopefully with the same or better noise attributes.

Just a thought what if the whole thing never materialise?:think:

then i'll use the money to buy 300 2.8 lo

the new 7d should be made in malaysia, cause my friend also hint to me they doing testing on the a replacment model. He is in minolta malaysia.

most likely should be out by april.

Finally :)

zcf said:
so, bro, you want to Buy Buy Buy again :eek:
Not so soon
Will just adopt the wait and see mentality first:)

I think it will cost at least $2700 plus :think: to match 20D or D200, unless 1 year or 2 later then will become more affordable.

the price is said to be approximately the same as 7D when it first launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.