New Kid of The Block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Dear people,

Hi. My name is Zeckson and I am new here. Discovered this site just only a few days ago. I took up digital photography just last year when I got my very first digital camera, FujiFilm FinePix S7000, and started loving it!

I am still very new to this hobby (and a very expensive one too) and will need to seek a lot of advice from all of you. Hope I can get the support from all of you pro people. :)

Welcome onboard. I am sure you will learn lots of stuff here... ;)

Beware of the BUY BUY BUY virus.....

Welcome to Clubsnap! :gbounce:

Welcome welcome. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi!
I'm also a new kid on the block.
I chanced upon ClubSnap through a Google search and found what a wonderful community of photographers you have here! I've got a Canon A80 and I hope to learn to shoot as good as you guys!

Dear people,

Thank you so much for your replies! I know I can count on all of you for advice. As for the outings, how are they organized? This site has so many details, see until eyes blur.

Also, how do I post my pictures here for comments? I see some of us are able to include some pictures within the thread for other brothers and sisters to comment. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Dominic -- We are the new kids of this block, perhaps we can get to know each other more? ;)

Welcome to clubsnap! hope that you'll enjoy your stay here with the wackiest tech savvy photo crazy people alive! haha :) - that includes me... *beware* oooooooooooh... scary!! alrighty! Welcome aboard matey!

welcome....

so which area of photog holds the greatest of your interests???

cheers..

Dear people,

I do not have a specific area of interest yet, just a generalist. Whether it is protrait, scenery or still objects, all I also want to learn. I am still new mah. ;)

Zeckson Chow said:
Dear people,

Hi. My name is Zeckson and I am new here. Discovered this site just only a few days ago. I took up digital photography just last year when I got my very first digital camera, FujiFilm FinePix S7000, and started loving it!

I am still very new to this hobby (and a very expensive one too) and will need to seek a lot of advice from all of you. Hope I can get the support from all of you pro people. :)

Cheers from a fellow Fuji user!S5000Z here ;p

Dear LaserLordz,

Hee hee hee. Yup, my first camera is a FujiFilm FinePix S7000. Now I am using Nikon D70 Digital SLR. I am now the proud owner of 2 digicams! Yeah! :D

Then you are ahead of the game.Good luck with your photography.Me?I'm going to get a good film SLR.

Welcome, Zeckson.

I also new kid on the block. Good to make friends here, i learnt a lot from this forum :)

Joining photoshoots is the way to go to pick up things on photography real fast. There are many areas in photography. Practice more and you'll realise which area u wish to go deeper into.

Status
Not open for further replies.