New K10D review

Status
Not open for further replies.

istDeS

Dec 7, 2005
"River end"
The Popular Photography, Feb 2007 issue have an artical on 10MP DSLR shoot out. They have compared, Pentax K10D, Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xti, Nikon D80, Samsung GX-10 and Sony Alpha 100 head to head on performance and features.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
The Popular Photography, Feb 2007 issue have an artical on 10MP DSLR shoot out. They have compared, Pentax K10D, Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xti, Nikon D80, Samsung GX-10 and Sony Alpha 100 head to head on performance and features.
read that review at Times Bookstore. Sadly, there is nothing worth reading from Magazine reviews anymore I think. The review is so much less detailed than what you could have gotten from dpreview, etc.

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
I really like the mega pixel reviews because they put a score on all the various aspects of the camera followed by a final one.
I know the hardcore ones here prefer alot technical mumble jumbo but for newbies, the scores gives a rough idea where the camera is.
Only problem is megapixel is always very slow and by the time the review is out, its old news. And they have a limited range of reviews too. Not even one for the K100D! sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom