New Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipod nano?

Have remote control meh?

Heard some problems with 1st batch - cracked screen and easily scratched body but generally quite cute except for the price. Still quite pricey leh.

:thumbsd: or :thumbsup: :dunno:

eng_keow said:
Ipod nano?

Have remote control meh?

Heard some problems with 1st batch - cracked screen and easily scratched body but generally quite cute except for the price. Still quite pricey leh.

:thumbsd: or :thumbsup: :dunno:

Doctor EK,

It's iPod...not iPod Nano lar.

Boss,

In your opinion, which Ipod gives the best value for money or has the best features?

thinking of investing in one.

thanks.

bumortic said:
cantik lah!!!

I nearly wanted to get the 20GB but last month my friend in the States told be to wait as they are going to launch the new iPod. Luckly never buy the 20GB one or else heart pain man....now I think it's to order online.

Has anyone tried this function? I suppose the connector means PictBridge.
Does iPod also suffer from "warranty over then device breaks down" like all some products?

Vacation companion
Traveling with your digital camera? Leave all those extra memory cards at home. The optional iPod Camera Connector lets you shoot all day, then transfer the pictures from your camera to your iPod, where you can view them immediately.

eng_keow said:
Boss,

In your opinion, which Ipod gives the best value for money or has the best features?

thinking of investing in one.

thanks.

If you don't mind the weight, this new one is quite good ya.....for $548

its a good price of 268usd with studen discount

however... no ff/rewind + cant play divx + do you really want to see vidoe on such a small screen ? :dunno:

im happy with my nano :bsmilie: but the 30gb ipod is very attractivly price i must admit.

The new Ipod looks cool... with mp4 playback. :thumbsup:

Damn cool and super good form factor... but geee... where's DIVX playback? and I still dislike Itune... for no reason...;p

Status
Not open for further replies.