New Intake for next Photoshop Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

semota

Mar 14, 2004
semota.deviantart.com
Hey guys, I would like to thanks the people who have participated the last two rounds of the Photoshop class, and I am do hope that you guys have learnt something useful for your works :)

The new intakes will commence once more now and i can only accomodate four per class...be it a one day session or a five day session.

Update

Now the class is held at a print shop at ChinaTown, I have made agreements with the land lord that the students can now print their stuff at a 30% discount and it seems that she is willing to even go to a 50% discount....

The rental is also now fixed....so that means the price per lesson is also fixed! :)

I am pushing for the five day class which is $50 per lesson which is recommended for the beginners.

The one day class is $70 per lesson which is recommended for those who have an understanding for Photoshop already and the curriculum is customizeable.

Drop me a msg if you guys are interested..:)

any rough list of what's gonna be covered?

i mean, all 4 students covering same stuff at a time, or each person different things? all working on same photos, or individual photos? :p

pcwe68 said:
Date and time for both type of classes?

The classes will fall on either thursday or tuesday...if there is only intake for the one day class, i will split the numbers into either tuesday or thursday...

however if there are intakes for both one day and five day workshops..i will have to choose either day to make the two sessions happen...:)

So right now...if you are interested, the criteria must set that you are able to make it on either tuesday or thursday evenings...starting at 7 pm

sehsuan said:
any rough list of what's gonna be covered?

i mean, all 4 students covering same stuff at a time, or each person different things? all working on same photos, or individual photos? :p

well taht depends really...like i said earlier on..if its for the one day curriculum...the topics covered are totally customizable to suit the level fo the participants...

but if its for the five day session...i have quite a concrete plan for the curriculum.....includes some tests...simple assignments and finished off with a project...:)

But most of the topics will include both theory and practical...letting you guys understand not only PS but also design theory as well..lots of hands on...maybe the guys who have particiapted before should drop their reports here ...:)

5 days class which is $150 per lesson, mean 5 lesson will be $250 :think:
How many hours per day? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.